Like shiz. It's like this nice, small, neat hand writing- but everything is so dark and disturbing. It's like I thought I was going to be savagely killed or something. I think tweenager me was creeper than present me.
NaturallyPeculiar NaturallyPeculiar 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 7 in Community

Haha I think lots of teenagers are pretty much made up of 90% angst and melodrama. I know I was. All my problems seemed so huge. Then I got out into the real world and wished I could go back to those problems.

Best Answer

On the one hand...I'd love to have those little problems. On the other hand...no way in hell would I want to live through my teens again!!!!

Best Answer

Lol I dunno. I enjoyed my teens. I don't think I'd wanna relive them, though. But I'd love to go back to when my biggest problems were social high school melodrama. Then I get out of high school and realize nothing about the social aspect of the last four years matter at all. It was all bullsh!t.

Best Answer

None of that small-time teen drama for me, I had to mess with stuff on a global scale.

Best Answer

no, 13 sucks for 99% of people

Best Answer

I guess I'm the 1% theb

Best Answer

Then*

Best Answer

OMG I totally feel you! I was reading back my journals from just a couple years back and I am like "Wait, I wrote that? When on earth am I such a depressing ****?" and to journals like six years back, ".... I cant read this anymore. God, how stupid (or naive for a better term) can I get?!"

Best Answer

ha ha... all 13 year olds are f'ed up. It's just a question of HOW f'ed up they are! At least now you can recognize you were. So you must have gotten better! :)

Best Answer

That wasn't that long ago really .. lol

Best Answer

Almost 7 years ago actually. People can change a lot in 7 years.

Best Answer

OK .. then what's your question?

Best Answer

I found a journal of mine back when I was 12-13 too

I was horribly depressed and wrote about suicide on every single page and talked about how the my "best friends" would make fun of me or do some ****** up **** to me just for a laugh, but that's all I had, so I put up with it. It was quite sad really..

Best Answer

Have you read some of the posts from that age on here???? You were probably normal.

Best Answer

Being as I never thought I was a vampire or a werewolf, probably.

Best Answer

Snooping were you? I'd thought that was above you....oh wait..

Best Answer

Lol it was in MY room.

Best Answer

it happens im not the person i was at 13 im smarter ,happier and not as angry as i was then

Best Answer