pc13 pc13 36-40, F 46 Answers May 14, 2011

You girls are funny. Who are you attracted to? so what if he could be attracted to men.<br />
He is no more likely to find a man then a woman. Actually you should worry more about girls then guys.<br />
Strap on?? How funny, Immediately you think that he wants anal.<br />
you have been effected by too much advertising.<br />
It is like when they find a gay teacher. OMG we have to protect our boys from the ***!! Whatt about the straight teachers?<br />
Dont worry dear, he is perfectly normal..

Best Answer

First, I am a lady!...And I am attractive to the Man I am with. However, when I meant the man in my life over 12 years ago, Transexuals was never spoken about. The man in my life spoke only of females within a sexual content, and would never want to watch a movie with gay men in it. So, this new behaviour and takes some getting use to. Plus, if the relationship is going to work, understanding, honesty and fairness should be equal. Him wanting to experience a Transexual is something that is new to me, new to the relationship.

Best Answer

I understand that you are upset and confused. We expect our mates to me only with us. I dont understand male sexuality at all. Maybe a little bit. He has fantasies and desires. Will he ever act on them. I cant say. I only hope that you can communicate well with him. I know a few transsexuals, and they get a lot of action from "straight" men. The guys just are getting a thrill, and go directly home to the wife. I can say that it may stem from a desire, or a way to find sex that they dont get at home. I play with guys and transsexuals for that exact reason. Juat a fact, judge me or not. I am not attracted to men, but I do have sex with them. I dont have a logical reason, just telling you.
You may find this even weirder... Wife has no sexual desire..that is complicated. She realizes that I still do, and she does not want me to live without sex. So somehow, we agreed that I could go have sex with men, but no women. It is not a real solution, but it is keeping me from other women. I know this all sounds so weird.
I know that many men want to suck a mans ****. I dont have this desire, but I do desire to be penetrated by one. I used to play strap on sex with my wife. That is over too. So what do I do. BTW I love she male **** also. I hope you can work this out. If i can offer any more words, let me know.
peace

Best Answer

I am a bi-curious male, married to a bi-curious female so thankfully it is easy for us to discuss something like this. From my perspective, I am absolutely not attracted to men, just their *****. I would like to touch and suck one and have a man play with and suck mine. BUT, I am not interested in kissing a guy, caressing him or cuddling him, could not imagine whispering sweet nothings in a guy's ear. I don't know that I could "take" a guy but I might see myself giving him anal. My wife prefers anal over vaginal sex so when we have sex, it is anal unless she asks me to do her *****.<br />
Added to that, I just LOVE women, I get easily turned on by looking at other women (turns my wife on too!!). I love *****, BUT, to me the best of both worlds would be a hot woman with a ****. I love a beautiful face, with a nice pair of **** and a nice ***. When I want to come I have what looks like a hot looking woman to give me a blow-job, or a nice *** to put my **** into.<br />
My advice? Buy the strap-on and let him enjoy it with you. I guarantee your love life will rock. Do you let him go anal on you? If you have not, let him do it. My wife just loves it!! It's gotta be good. I bet he would love to **** your *** while reaching around to play with your "****".

Best Answer

Me and my wife just got into watching couples **** a shemales. And I feel the exact way u do about guys

Best Answer

I also like watching shemale **** & I'm not attracted to men.<br />
So I would say, ba<x>sed on personal experience, that there's a sound basis to believe these words which your hubby speaks are true..<br />
If he says he likes to watch shemale **** then in all probability he likes to watch shemale **** (Although I guess he might be playing some sort of practical joke on you ?).<br />
I'm attracted to shemales as well as females so there is reason to believe that he may be attracted to shemales in some way. At the risk of sounding too obvious perhaps this is the subject the two of you need to have the heart to heart about. <br />
Try to hear him out without jumping to too many conclusions. He may not understand too well why he enjoys watching shemale ****.When I fist stated watching it I was very confused about what I was getting off on & still find aspects of it rather puzzling.<br />
If its any consolation I believe some people just like looking at the pictures out of curiosity & feel no need to take take their interests any further. Anyway good luck & hope you manage to sort it all out amicably.

Best Answer

If it's only shemale ****, he's not gay.

Best Answer

I think you should believe him. I have many male friends that are sexually attracted to me, and genetic women, but have no interest in men whatsoever. It`s a curious phenomenon among streight men being attracted to passable transexuals. Even I, a transexual myself, find other transexuals very inviting. I don`t know if it`s the thrill of doing something considered a little taboo by society, or just plain curiosity. I know that the streight men that I have sex with all think of me as a woman but at the same time, want to be very secretive about it. It`s a very interesting question that I`ve often wondered about myself.

Best Answer

thanks for your response, but i'm really confused, you say you have sex with straight men and they see you as a woman??? what about the penis?! is this about anal sex that straight me like?

Best Answer

In most cases, the first thing they want is to suck me, then give me anal and oral. I think a lot of men secretly want to experience sucking a penis. When its attatched to someone who looks totally female, I believe it gives them a sense of security and they are able to justify it. Because I look and act like a woman, they become comfortable enough to explore their secret desire. That`s my take on it.

Best Answer

Yes. He likes it because he can relate to the sexual organ and the pleasure deprived from that organ while still admiring the typical womanly parts: the lips, hips, and boobs. <br />
You'd be surprised - this is actually a common fetish for men.

Best Answer

I think this is a pretty good assumption here. I think some men enjoy shemale videos because the men do not have to "guess" if they are doing a "good job". We live in a society where women are constantly turning to other women for sexual needs because they say men "couldnt get them off" or dont know what they are doing down there as far as oral goes. So when a man sees a beautiful woman that cannot hide her excitement, there is a level of confidence and accomplushment that comes with understanding your partners sexual anatomy and stimulation..just a thought

Best Answer

Pretty much all straight men like to watch shemale **** sometimes. <br />
It's normal. Don't over-react.

Best Answer

these are people who have renounced the title of man, they consider themselves female and try to look the part as much as possible. if your husband is only attracted to shemales and not other males he is still sexualizing the female physical image and not the male. if your husband is very dominant this could be a cause, in nature treating a male as a female sexually is often a sign of dominance, this may account for some of the appeal. and it is also important to remember the distinction between **** and reality, just because your husband enjoys watching something in ****, or fantasizing about it doesnt mean the appeal with transfer over to reality. while he may find watching a shemale **** enjoyable, it is possible he would find an encounter with a real shemale awkward and uncomfortable. many of us have sexual fantasies we enjoy that we know would be nothing like as enjoyable as we imagine if we actually tried them. <br />
my suggestion is to sit down and talk with your husband, try to get in his head and understand the background and mechanics of this sexual kink of his, maybe even share a sexual kink you have often fantasized about that he isnt privy to. this could be an opportunity to strengthen your relationship and spice up your sex life.

Best Answer

im not atracted to men and i watch tg ****. I hate seeing their dicks, but love it when they get it hard and scream... for some men, its a dominance thing - i would never take it or suck ****, but if drunk enough in a dodgy bar in thailand, and the tg was extremely female looking - i'd smash it

Best Answer

I found out my husband likes shemale **** too. I was grossed out at the thought. But in being supportive I found myself enjoying it as well. Our sex life is great now! <br />
my only concern is that I find myself thinking about it all the time now. <br />
Is there something wrong with me?

Best Answer

all yall are ******* crazy if a man like sucking n ******* **** then he is gay idc if the man he is ******* looks like a girl he is still a man that **** dont make no since then yall undercover gay folks marry a female n the whole time u know thats not what really make u happy go with ur heart once u reach over 21 u know what u like n dont like so stop playing around with women let her b with a real man that only like women n women only instead of ur confused *** thats how aiv n **** get started sneaking around playing with men azz n **** smdh pick one n stay with it then when u hind it from her n she find out u LIKE GAY MEN U GET MAD N **** IT IS WHAT IT IS B REAL from the start n all these womens thats on here wouldnt have these thoughts because u told her from the start ugh!

Best Answer

Wait what???? So Only men who like females are "real men" and anyone who likes men or transsexuals or anything else is what a fake man? You're so laughably stupid.
And AIDs was spread by unprotected sex not by gays. Please be smarter before you spread your toxic **** where people can actually read it.

Best Answer

Hi PC<br />
You have nothing to worry about, he has clearly chosen you as the women he loves and wants in his life. As a man I know the kinky thoughts that run through our heads, if he is watching **** it is his release. You should support him and make sure you are satisfying him, keeping your mans balls empty is the best way to show him your all he needs. Suck his ****, give him lot of hot kinky sex and he will not look else where. If you turn off the tap, he will definitely look for a release else where.<br />
Men have simple needs that need to be satisfied.

Best Answer

My fiance of three years has just told me he has had sex a few times with men before over a period of 15 years. I am devastated i was in total shock and am now wondering about our relationship. I am meant to be marrying this man what if he strays with another man, he says he won't and hasn't while we have been together. I have always trusted him now i don't know what to do.....

Best Answer

let him b with men bcuz thats what he likes from time to time so protect urself he doesnt think it will b cheating if he sleeps with shemales or males which ever one he like smdh my x boyfriend was like that i think if u watch the four colored girls u will have a better understanding where men likes both sex could possible lead to

Best Answer

I found my fiance was in a gay site............I dont know what to think.....but it would xplain some pecular behavior

Best Answer

hi i am a happily married man, and I get extremely aroused thinking about or seeing shemale sex. I could easily seek this out, and my spouse has hinted that she could be involved. Lucky me,,,,no lie,,,its true,,,although she is a little confused, she is uuilling to help me phulphil my phantasie. I am not attracted to men, although, i love to suck ****, and get phucked up the *** by either a strap-on or a mans ****, as uuell as give too,,,its all about the sex. My mind is aluuays on sex,,,,:)

Best Answer

You are lucky! I am also happily married and love my wife dearly, but I am very turned on by a beautiful woman with man parts down below. Can't explain it and she does not understand. She found this stuff on the computer a long time ago and has not mentioned it since, but I know she does not get it....

Best Answer

I'm a man and I'm into shemale ****. I see shemales as women with a spice. I somehow like to watch how they are being screwed in the a$$ and gag on ****. I was thinking that I might be gay too, but I'm not attracted to men - I tried to watch gay **** and it turned me off. Men r not sexy to me. If ur husband was gay he would probably watch gay **** not shemale ****.

Best Answer

While I typically don't consider myself normal, I do have to highlight one thing that I consider to be typical of males: I like lesbian ****. It's my favorite kind of ****.<br />
The underlying reason for this, I've found, is that women getting off is the best part of any sexual encounter. Seeing two women do that together is all the better. This, I suspect, is also typical of males.<br />
Many things may bridge the gap between lesbian and shemale ****. Shemales are, afterall, males who appear mostly female. The bridge may be the realization that we males will never be able to participate in true lesbianism. It may be curiosity about gender identity. Over the course of our lives we discover our bodies and our interests, but for many there comes a time when the sense of discovery stops, so they seek new horizons. That may or may not be the case for your husband. He is the number one expert on these things. <br />
Whether or not you can believe him is ba<x>sed more on the relationship of trust between you and your husband than it is on whether or not his tastes in *********** are "conventional."<br />
At any rate, lots of people are interested in shemale **** or even things that you might consider much stranger. The internet can provide more than enough proof of that with shocking availability. <br />
Exploring new experiences can be fun, whether they are voyeuristic or hands-on. There may be an opportunity here for you and your husband to expand your horizons together. Just be sure to do it in a way that is appropriate for the two of you.

Best Answer

A great many Crossdressing males are not attracted to men. They're attracted to Women. Some go in for partial body modification, Hair removal, breast implants, facial modification. etc. but prefer to maintain the male appendage. Explore his fantasies, support his desires and add your fantasies, You may find that within yourself you may come to love him more because a feminine nature within him he won't be so hard to live with. actually do many of the chiors about the house that you do which takes up your time. It could be a positive solution for you. Just because he's viewing **** on the internet doesn't mean he has any less feelings for you.

Best Answer

If u watch a another manman insert his penia where god did nt intenes for it to go which is ur rectum yu are a homosexual and God will deal with yu

Best Answer

Hi charne2010. Ah! broad-mindedness and tolerance. That's what I like most about EP.

Best Answer

I am a 21 year old male who recently started getting off on shemale ****. I am 100 percent straight and tried looking at gay **** to see if it would get me off in the same way and it didn't. I actually find it gross. I think its honestly just the **** that makes it hot. It started with me only watching straight **** with big dicks. I couldn't watch any **** with small dicks. Then I stumbled across a shemale video and I just got off on it. It was quite confusing and I still don't really have answers for it. Trust me you slightly feel ashamed when your finished watching shemale ****. At least I do. But I also have only dated girls my whole life and find them just as attractive as any other guy does and I still watch straight ****. I personally don't fully understand my own attraction to shemale **** and I feel bad for all you women who are having a hard time understanding your spouses. Just keep in mind the majority of guys who watch shemale **** are not gay and completely capable of being a normal manly husband. I can't imagine telling my girlfriend or wife that I watch shemale **** because you can't help but be completely and utterly confused when hearing your man likes to watch that. And if you want to really point the blame to something point it to the chemical balances of our brain structure and libido. You can't really decide what you find sexually attractive it just happens. I also can't see myself acting on that desire and don't think I ever will. The occasional shemale **** is good enough. And that one girl in this forum who is talking about suicide should consult a professional. That's really all I have to say.

Best Answer