Wow, ok...i guess what you are saying is I really need to diet...
sexygirl8688 sexygirl8688 18-21, F 19 Answers Nov 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You are fine I'm more ways than one.

Best Answer

You look fine don't worry.

Best Answer

wow u look so hot now id love it for u to add me please deffinantly keep gaining

Best Answer

You look amazing! The little bit of extra weight looks great on you!

Best Answer

Okay I'm a guy and think that the confidence you had before bring that back cause if you don't notice people won't notice but if you try to hide they will and you are not fat

Best Answer

IF both set of pictures ARE YOU, then you've become an overweight bloated ball of blubber!<br />
IT IS Disgusting that you have let yourself go from decent to gross!<br />
Go lose about 40 pounds and come back and show us.

Best Answer

I have not gained 40 pounds, maybe 10 MAX!

Best Answer

Get over yourself.

Best Answer

Hope you consider adding me so I can see you.

Best Answer

Kinda hard to really see you from that distance.<br />
BUT, WOW, I'd trade you up for my wife - You have a crazy, beautiful body. Don't change anything.

Best Answer

DAMN!!! If this is a serious question I feel REALLY bad for you!!! I am sorry but the first set of pics were ok at best but the second set almost made me puke, seriously. I wish I had never seen them. I am afraid they are going to haunt my dreams at night. I hope you have a killer personality because you are fugly now. Sorry if the truth hurts but you did ask

Best Answer

That's rather mean :(

Best Answer

Sometimes it takes the harsh truth to get someone to act. If you don't want the truth do not ask a question. Other people may sugar coat it and be afraid of hurting your feelings and you will just think it is ok. To go that far downhill in 1 year says a lot.

Best Answer

I only gained like 5 pounds...

Best Answer

There is NO WAY in he'll you only gained 5 pounds. You need to get a new scale then because it is incorrect. I still do not believe this is a serious post. This has to be some kind of a joke. When was the last time you exercised? Are you sad and eating all the time? Seriously, how did this happen to you?

Best Answer

Well, my bf did break up with me 6 months ago and yes this is serious, what are you talking about???

Best Answer

You asked and I told you my opinion, sorry you do not like it. I looked again and the first pics you could lose a few pounds but you looked pretty good still. The second set just looks like someone who foes not take care of themselves. Very out if shape and sloppy. I bet you could be very beautiful with a diet and some exercise.

Best Answer

Gaining weight per se is not bad. It depends on where U have gained it.<br />
Yes your weight gain is noticeable and to be honest it looks bad since most of the weight gain is on your tummy.

Best Answer

you have gained weight for sure and it is noticable. but you still are a sexy women. just try to stop it here if not reduce it

Best Answer

Yes, you need to loose weight, and change your EP name while you are at it, not sexy about you now ...<br />
Common, you really think 5 pounds matter ... besides you forgot to mention the timefr<x>ame, if it was over the weekend I would waych that and not repeat it for the next months :)<br />
Send me a naked picture, and another one next month so I can compare :P

Best Answer

Five pounds only? Perhaps 5 pounds gained on four or five separate occasions! As long as you are asking us to be honest, then I wholeheartedly you looked much better before the weight gain, and that diet and exercise -- or waiting a few months to give birth to the baby -- will help you look physically more attractive.

Best Answer

I'm not pregnant!!! and last time i checked it was about 5 pounds...

Best Answer

i used to gain 10 pounds every month at that time. 5 pounds is nothing, r u anorexic???

Best Answer

no, im not...why?

Best Answer

Yes. Itz noticable. It looks worse to be honest. And u should lose weight immediately.

Best Answer

terrible advice! She looks hot with a few more lbs.

Best Answer