Stop eating late at night...and stay away from sweets...take a walk sweetie...

Best Answer

did u just call me sweetie no one calls me sweetie go to timeout

Best Answer

I call all girls under the age of 80 sweetie....after that it's SWEETIE...you have to shout cuz old ladies can't hear so good..

Best Answer

It's about food. Pay attention to the labels and don't eat cake. Don't eat anything with more than 500 calories at one time. So don't eat cake. No cake.

Best Answer

Start by cutting unnecessary snacks and reducing meal portion sizes. Add in 15 mins of exercise a couple of times a week and increase it gradually. Unfortunately its harder to lose weight than gain it for most people but stick at it and you'll get there x and remember weight isn't directly related to beauty x

Best Answer

it is related to health problems

Best Answer

Sorry, most girls your age are only concerned with 1 thing. I apologise for stereotyping x

Best Answer

sounds normal at your age . just make sure you are active and eating healthy so that the weight is not going to the wrong places.

Best Answer

run after my car daily....

Best Answer

a little esier

Best Answer