...or am I now forever banished to Planet 'Ho'e in his mind?
FeelinKindaDodge FeelinKindaDodge 31-35, F 10 Answers Feb 28 in Dating & Relationships

If he has you on "planet ho'e" then just find someone nicer

Best Answer

Don't give it for a while, play hard to get.

Best Answer

The only way is to tease the hell out of him sexually, making him want it so bad his d!ck feels like it will burst, then... don't give it up.

Best Answer

Love it!!!

Best Answer

Sure. Don't do it again, and more importantly, don't worry about what he thinks.

Best Answer

can't fight the feelin'...

Best Answer

Dont worry about what he thinks, He got what he wanted and im sure you also enjoyed it as well. Move on with your life because im sure he has already and if he liked what you's have given each other he'll be back for more.

Best Answer

Yikes! That's a tough place to be in. Are you in a relationship or just dating?<br />
I've done that before we've been in a relationship and it just turns into us "hanging out" and never going on dates. <br />
I'm sorry lady! You are not a H-O though!

Best Answer

Thanks! I really like him but I was much too easy - he didn't even have to ask! I'm feeling a bit mortified. We're not even dating - just flirty friends but I always thought we'd get together some day. That hasn't happened so I put on my "when in doubt get them out" act. It was great at the time but in hindsight I'm looking back and cringing. Hopefully I'll hear from him soon. I'm not calling him first (oh yeah, NOW I play hard to get!).

Best Answer