I would cut her off completely. Not even driving her around town anymore. She is dragging you down. <br />
I'm all for family support but if she never made and even now doesn't make an effort it's not your fault. It would be different if she was working really hard and giving her best and struggling. But like this, you don't owe her anything. Be careful that you are not enabling her bad behaviour even more and that she is not dragging you down with her. It's your life. Your money!

Best Answer

Ii see this on court TV all the time. People getting checks from the Government ,For "COLLEGE" and then Using it ,to buy cars,Jewelry,loaning it out,to others. TELL her that money is For COLLEGE. Period.

Best Answer

Exactly. I've had this computer for about six years. (paid it myself) and I asked the Financial Aid is ok for me to replace it so I can be able to use Word office and its ok for me to do so. Also buying a car is essential to get to class. And I am grateful I also pay off my interest monthly.

Best Answer

you should live somewhere else and stay away from her if she's dangerous

Best Answer

Yah she seems like a leach and will keep leaching if you let her. Especially since she never pays you back. Don't give it to her. Hold your ground and tell her to quit spending so much money on weed, that sh!t is expensive!

Best Answer

Sounds like you've tried the carrot, now it's time to try the stick. **** her **** up. She comes around the door looking for money, punch her in the mouth. She talks back, punch her in the mouth again. <br />
A negative feedback loop such as that will do a better job of expressing your distaste with her actions than compromising and giving in (albeit partially) to her demands.

Best Answer