briebrie2 briebrie2 13-15, F 16 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Health

I used to be bullied too. I finally started Fighting back. They still got the best of me,but I would always Tear someones Shirt or get in one good Blow. The bullies started picking on someone else, someone unlike ME ,that wouldn't fight back. Bullies don't like getting in trouble,so they pick on people that will just TAKE it,Without making a Problem. :)

Best Answer

Just make sure when you Fight back it is in a place where it will be broken up quickly,and you will BOTH get it Trouble. You may get in trouble with the School one or two times, but the bully will Too, and will leave you alone. :)

Best Answer

Take a video of them bullying you and put it on fb so everyone can see what craps they are. They will too busy hiding and defending themselves against everybody else that they won't have time to bother you again.

Best Answer

when i was in school they called them selves gang stalkers. they were 20 somethings that posed as teenagers and would bully and spread rumors about children of gun owners. their goal was to provoke gun crime and justify gun control. <br />
they would make false complaints about a student that they bullied. <br />
then they would spread rumors and harass extreme every day. so if the target tried to fight back they would be thought the bully. <br />
they would spread sex rumors so the target would get r@ped. they would make false reports so the adults would think target was causing trouble. when target would get violently attacked and r@ped the school would say they were lying and shut up in hopes of shaming them to not report. <br />
SCHOOLS LOSE FUNDING WHEN VIOLENT CRIMES/R@PES ARE REPORTED.

Best Answer

I agree with martial arts or yoga (to steady yourself emotionally and physically) and speak to them ONCE in the same tone. Imagine them nude. Remember what unhappiness they have in their lives. They will usually go for the gentle type. Shake their trees a bit.

Best Answer

My Cousin used to get bullied like Hell in School , Because She Was Chubby and Smart and she had a different Accent . Now shes 23 And shes damn Sexy , Lost Loads of Weight (Great Shape), She runs her own Businness and Has A Villa and 2 Chevrolets . Why ? Because she Studied And Concentrated in School even though they were horrible to her she kept concentrating and at the End she Got Loads of A* (Dunno How Much). Last Year all the People who were in her Class met up again (even her) and she told me how most biatches were divorced , Fake and work as mc donalds cleaner etc . They got all Jelly And Everyone wanted to talk to the succesful one (which were in high school the bullied nerds) , but she didnt smile at the bullied or anything she just felt happy about how strong she was in high and how succesful she became and lived her life :)

Best Answer

the most important thing is to not let it get to you. don't let them hurt you inside your mind.<br />
hold on to your dignity and your pride. get mad, if it makes you feel better.<br />
be tough inside.

Best Answer

I was bullied in school too, it's horrible but stick up for yourself. They only do it to people they know they can get a way with. Smile in there face and say wow you look quiet disgusting today. Don't be scared.

Best Answer

I know its hard but rising above it is the best thing to do if its just verbal- you know that inside you are better than those insecure haters. When you can think of better comebacks- do it, if you can't just laugh at them and ignore them. If it is physical you have to stand up for yourself but in an environment where there are people around.

Best Answer

what you wanna do?? just accept those bullying thingy??

Best Answer

I'm not a bully its not really nice to do it back cause it makes thing worse

Best Answer

Tell guidance counselors, family (mom, dad, bro, sis) and school officials. Don't stop telling until those in a position to do something, act to put an end to it! keep strong.

Best Answer

School is an extremely harsh enviornment. don't let it get you down, just think of all the people who love you. Its all about fitting in & being cool in school. When the things that kids think is cool, is really stupid & shallow. be yourself and people will look up to you for setting a trend.

Best Answer

Destroy them.

Best Answer

Martial arts. Build your confidence up so that even if you can't stop it it's only your body they're hurting.

Best Answer