ohwee12 ohwee12 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 6 in Community

Yes:(

Best Answer

Considering I was obese, didn't know how to dress and wore giant glasses throughout my teens, the age when every experience stays with you, yeah, to be honest, I get a shock every time I look on the mirror now. I still feel like if I eat just one more burger, I'll spill out of my clothes and end up fat again. And I usually feel hideous l. But it's good. It keeps me humble and gives me motivation to keep working out and eating right and hopefully influence others to do the same.

Best Answer

no, i feel ugly on the outside. inside i'm ok

Best Answer

i do not. what makes you feel hideous inside?

Best Answer

For all that says I'm "fishing" for compliments... What if I had a picture of the skies here in California. Then what?

Best Answer

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the compliments I receive and I love my personality for the most part...but I just don't see how people can think I'm pretty

Best Answer

I swear! Me too! It's confusing.

Best Answer

I guess we just perceive ourselves differently than others do

Best Answer

I've got the opposite. People keep complimenting me on my intelligence and sense of humor and insisting girls will fall head over heels for me, but no actual evidence of that ever seems to manifest. It tends to make one a tad cynical.

Best Answer