Yeah it's true. As silly as this sounds, my family had gotten wind of this and really started to crucify me for doing this. My family is incredibly straight laced and i have been told its wrong... i shouldn't do it... I'm to bold... i can go on and on with what they told me. I'm simply looking opinions and wondering if anyone else does this regularly? And if anyone you know...knows? And their opinions of it ....
GinaM71 GinaM71 36-40, F 21 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Parenting & Family

sometimes i does when i'm alone, everybody does

Best Answer

It seems your family members are right, you can't judge everything with pure logic it's.

Looking yourself naked, wondering over, touching intimate part of your body will excite pleasure and it's not possible to control.

If you have religious background,you will believe that God sees you like that, you must shy

Best Answer

Not even sure I understand what your answer means..

Best Answer

Never mind, what I meant, it seems that you had an isolated accident dealing with nudity, not an issue

Best Answer

UNFAIR

Best Answer

meh if its your house ....you should do what you like

Best Answer

Not fair.They should've at least called ahead to let you know that they were coming. Being naked in your own house isn't wrong. Their response to it, as well as them telling you that it was wrong, is what's wrong.

Best Answer

what family member saw you naked? Did it excite you maybe a little? Be real thats why we are here right?

Best Answer

If it's really your name on the property, then they really don't have any control.

Best Answer

Thats true, however... They act as if its some cardinal sin that I sometimes do this. Afterall it was an accident, but why does an entire family take it upon themselves to try and change something I do alone, in my own home. With just one incident where someone saw me.

Best Answer

I am sorry but I have told my family if they dont like me being comfotable then they have the problem no me, I dont like to put clothes on when I am at home yes it me be that I have to cover up to answer the door or if a nurse come's round, But I like my body and I think Im well endowed and hey it works for me. So if the family cant get ther head rond it they dont have to look

Best Answer

I like to walk around naked at home it feels so good, And when I go to the beach alway find a place to be naked although avoid the naturest beaches

Best Answer

Is it just a quick walk from one room to the shower or a long walk like you're helping to find a cure for something?

Best Answer

This particular time was a walk from my bathroom to my washroom and i was seen on the way back to my bedroom by total accident.

Best Answer

Forget about it.

Best Answer

How can I foreget about it when the family has made it a point to try and talk to me about it when chances arise?

Best Answer

What you choose to do in your own home is nobody's business but your own....they need to *butt* out....(heehee...excuse the pun....)

Best Answer

I'm a guy and prefer walking around naked at home; once I had kids and would just wear underpants but my wife and older daughter (then about 12) would criticize me-hey-it's the same as a tight bathing suite and I'm not all that big! My current wife (#2) also criticizes me about about this...should have given her a survey to fill out before marrying her!

Best Answer

If you're living alone who cares? But if you're my mom and I'm a kid who still lives at home with you ... please put some clothes on!

Best Answer

I dont have kids. And i do live alonr

Best Answer

COME, WALK THROUGH MY HOUSE, NAKED!

Best Answer

they need therapy to deal with their nudity issues..

Best Answer

Honestly, I think this is the best answer for my question. Short and simple, yet to the point. Its my house, so whats the big deal right?

Best Answer

yup....nudity is natural, fear of nudity has complications that must be unraveled in therapy....

Best Answer

at 36-40, you shouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone in your own home...

Best Answer

It's your house and your life. Live as you please. One accidental exposure should not be grounds for giving you grief.

Best Answer

If god had meant for us to be naked, we'd be born that way.

Best Answer

My family, we are never clothed. When we had a bbq for friends and family at our house, all of us were still naked. Being nude is natural. People are just scared. We are very proud and comfortable with ourselves. Even those who criticizes. like to be nude. For example, if a person gets in the shower, sings and dances, then when they get out gets on someone's case about being nude. That nude person is braver than them. That person in the shower felt relax and safe. Now you can have that same feeling in the kitchen making your breakfast. That's what my family have. We are always happy and relaxed.

Best Answer