JustMeMyselfAndI25 JustMeMyselfAndI25 22-25, F 7 Answers May 29 in Community

Adjust your expectations to reality rather than what and how you think things ought to be? Works like a charm, and progress happens on it's own anyway if you're diligent and patient.

Best Answer

when you start to get frustrated, stop yourself, then count to ten, then resume what you were doing. during the count, clear your head and take deep breaths

Best Answer

take a deep breath realise it doesnt matter go away do something else for 30 minutes . then go back have another go. also if you keep failing try to fail by less each time

Best Answer

I practice guitar and it is very frustating when you are cant play the chord you want even after trying it for a week.<br />
But I dont give up because I know I will be able to play it later on and theres no time limit for me. To get rid of frustration I try to lower my expectations.

Best Answer

just depends what do u get fustrated about not caring would solve alot of your problems

Best Answer

I can't not care.. I WANT to but I just CAN'T

Best Answer

perhaps stating why your frustrated would help more with getting a better answer

Best Answer