Sharkattackbate Sharkattackbate 46-50, F 11 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in EP

The fact that Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj exist. *shudder*

Best Answer

I would make the US convert to the metric system if I could.

The rest of the world uses it and it is easier to learn and use.

We need to do this.

Are you listening Mitt Romney ?

Best Answer

peoples rights like the right to have an abortion

Best Answer

Is that more important to you than the metric system ?
If you support my issue, I'll support yours.

Best Answer

why get mad about something you can have no effect on?

It's a waste of energy but I guess it sounds very dramatic.

Best Answer

the thing that makes me angry the most that I'm convinced that the world is running buy smart evil people that control our minds & all they care about is being more powerful & make more money! makes me sad

Best Answer

people on this planet starving to death.

Best Answer

That Richard Nixon was not put in jail!

Best Answer

Holy cow bud, that was 40 years ago...... you believe in holding a grudge against someone don't you ?

Best Answer

His war in Vietnam killed a friend of mine. His war on drugs put many people in jail. He was a monster.

Best Answer

The war was started by JFK and escalated by LBJ. When it began there was a real belief in the Domino theory that if Vietnam fell other nations would too. Nixon tried to win it, but eventually tried to end it without it looking like we cut and run. The war on drugs has been around since marijuana and cocaine were outlawed in the 1930's. The 'name' is just that. And it has not changed since he was in office. it has existed through Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush , Clinton, Bush 43 and Obama. There is plenty of blame to go around. But anyone in jail over drugs knew what they were doing and the risks involved. They have no one to blame but themselves. Anyhow, Nixon was a good man.

Best Answer

Nixon was a drunk and a pain pill addict. He used uppers and downers just like Hitler did. It is because of him that many innocent soldiers were killed in Vietnam. He did not start the war you are right, but he sure pumped it up. He is the worst president we ever had.

Best Answer

That people even in the 21st century still believe in ancient, mythological, supernatural beings like gods. You'd think such superstitious nonsense would have died out an age ago but no, stupidity and ignorance continues unabated to this day...

Best Answer

Help me find my illudium pu 36 explosive space modulator and I will solve all the worlds Problems :)

Best Answer

My coffee maker died. Not really mad, more annoyed, but I guess it can be changed, although, that isn't cheap. The world can wait.

Best Answer