I can't cope with being ugly. People call me ugly a lot of the time. I get glanced at and people get grossed out by me. I have trouble making friends and girlfriends. What do I do? Watch the video in the link below until atleast the 5 minute point and get back to me. Thanks. This is serious stuff! My life is hell due to my image. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R17LviIpOc
jsanza29 jsanza29 22-25, M 15 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Image & Weight

Dude, I watched the video and was waiting to see the Elephant Man or the Hunchback of Notre Dame. You look like anyone on the street to me. <br />
With you carrying on and on and on and on about how ugly you are, I have to wonder... compared to who? I see no defect... nothing wrong. <br />
I'm staring to think this is just a big joke. If it isn't a joke, then please get some help.

Best Answer

It is a big *** joke. And to take such a gtime making and editing that dumb *** video...... give me a break. If his ugly hideous self channeled all that effort into something constructive, the world might, just might be a better place.

Best Answer

You are ugly man. Accept it. This is the pain you have to bear, so others can feel better about themselves.

Best Answer

Most people are cuter when they are kids, so of course you were cuter as a kid! Gosh, even Shirley Temple wasn't as cute when she was an adult and that didn't bother her! She was a well-adjusted person who became ambassador to (former) Czechoslovakia. I can understand how it is to feel unattractive, but you just look like an average guy on the street. If you compare yourself to movie stars - or the way you looked as a kid, you're always going to feel ugly. Get away from people who tell you you're ugly all the time. I have to wonder what kind of people you hang around if they make such a big deal out of an average guy's looks?

Best Answer

The way I see it when it comes to comparisons if you're determined enough you'll always find better examples. But the reverse of that is just as true, if you're equally determined you'll always find worse examples. <br />
When it comes to personal image not even so called Supermodels are immune from this and they do this for a living, how else is cosmetic surgery a billion dollar industry? So my question to you is what point of view would you RATHER have?<br />
Seems to me what you really need to do is spend less time thinking about how others perceive you and more time personally enriching yourself. Get your mind off appearance and spend some time doing things like reading books. Goodreads is a great resource for that. Connect with people who have the same interests as you in your area through a website like Meetup. Find a place to volunteer through a site like VolunteerMatch. Just as important as any of that if you aren't already do some more exercise you can't underestimate how good that is for the body.

Best Answer

God doesn't make mistakes. (Sorry for goin all religious on ya) But there is nothing wrong with you, Why should looks even matter? All those people who were making fun of you are insensitive, shallow dickheads who have nothing better to do than make fun of other people to make them selves feel superior. Don't take anything they said to heart. Justignore those people and be yourself!<br />
Hope this could help<br />
~Emily, Jenette, Jesse, Shayla, Chloe, Angela, and Cecilia ( I'm looked at differently because I'll change personalities at weird times, but I ignore it.)

Best Answer

so i actually didnt watch the video but it doesnt matter cus everybody is attractive to the right person just keep looking, besides looks arent the only thing thats important

Best Answer

Stop worrying about your looks and put yourself across with confidence. Some of the ugliest people in the world have beauytiful partners. Self confidence and, directness and a little sense oof humor go farther than looks in most cases. And if she can't see that, she isn't worth it.

Best Answer

How about doing volunteer work with people who are more damaged than you? You could volunteer at a veterans hospital, where you will meet people who have had parts of their faces blown off. You could volunteer at a children's burn ward. To see kids who are severely damaged might give you a different perspective.<br />
When I was your age I felt pretty funky looking. Plus I was awkward and geeky. I grew out of all of it by the time I was 27. And yes, I did spend time working with a child in a burn ward. It gave me a whole new perspective on beauty. Just like having a neighbor whose daughter was severely developmentally disabled taught me a lot about love, acceptance, wisdom, and what intelligence really is. <br />
Being around people who seemingly have less than you but who struggle to make the best of what they have is a great cure for ones own physical and/or mental ugliness. So is reading, especially literature and history. Many great people became who they became in part because they weren't pretty, or healthy, or popular. Most of them ended up transcending physical beauty through the sheer force of personality. Famous examples include Cleopatra (who was so witty that men found her irresistible), Theodore Roosevelt ( a weedy, sickly boy who became known for being a president, an outdoorsman, an environmentalist and a soldier), Henry Kissinger (who at the height of his power looked like a troll, but made governments tremble and slept with most of the great beauties of his day), and so on.<br />
One more thing. I just looked at your video. Nothing is physically wrong with you. You do however project insecurity, depression and low self esteem, and these things are 'ugly' and unpleasant to others. Therapy, exercise, stretching your mind through reading quality books and listening to quality music, will all help in making you more attractive to yourself and others. But only you can put in the work. Asking the same question over and over again isn't going to help you. Quite frankly from what you where saying, I was expecting someone who looked like that kid in Mask.

Best Answer

It's all about confidence. If you want to feel and look more attractive you can't bring yourself down like you are doing now. Asking people "if I'm ugly" or telling people that you are ugly is not helping you. You are just creating your own helplessness. Some things I would recommend: Grow your hair longer and get a decent hair cut, work out and get a better body, buy cloths that are comfortable and makes you feel confident. At the end of the day, its all about confidence. If you think you are ugly and show your insecurities, people will pick up on that. But if you think that you are one hot *** good looking dude, and put the time and effort in doing so, then you will be.

Best Answer

gym- education- spirituality! These three are so good especially if joined together! You cant be but soooo attractive after a while!<br /><br />
Have a cup of tea everyday too with people you love even a family member!

Best Answer

What are you hoping to achieve by asking this question over and over? You remind me of the guy the other night, that got plenty of answers that were helpful, yet he kept asking.

Best Answer

It's hard, I can't accept how ugly I am.

Best Answer

You need to seek help.

Best Answer

That video is fifteen minutes long. Ain't got the time. Seems like this is just a prank to induce people to watch your lengthy video.

Best Answer

Nah man, I'm ugly as sin. I'm crying for help.

Best Answer

You look like a normal guy in the video. It is all in your head.

Best Answer

Did you only see my young self or did you watch it until you seen my adult self? It's my adult self I'm complaining about.

Best Answer

If it is your adult self, then why make us watch a 15-minute video, when the last 30 seconds are all that is relevant? Show respect for people's time. Nobody is going to watch a 15-minute video without even knowing what it is about.

Best Answer