For the record,I am not lesbian.I Don't get me wrong,I like hugs,but it is not like I like smush boobs with another girl. However, I get turned on by hugging another girl when our boobs touch .The worst part is,that applied to every girl,include my family!Once I even moan a little bit when I hug my twin sister.That is THE most awkward moment of my life. 1.Therapist says it is totally normal,I am just sensitive,is it? 2.Girls,how do you feel when you hug another girl and your boobs touch? Additional Q:How to politely refuse a hug or hug with minimum body contact?
tinalea tinalea 18-21, F 22 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Intimacy

HUG OTHER GIRLS!

Best Answer

???

Best Answer

Sorry, tinalea. This response was flip and I posted it before I saw your whole story.
What you're going through is something purely mechanically sexual-- arousal because you feel physical pressure against a part of you craving to be touched. Don't blame yourself or think you're sick or that it defines you sexually ... these are false assumptions that are hurting you. As humans, our bodies are animals and are amoral. They don't conform to things that squick our minds and hearts out. Just know that it's NORMAL and it doesn't necessarily make you gay or bisexual. Does this happen with men too?

Best Answer

Xena2 gives a VERY good answer, by the way.

Best Answer

k your breasts are part of your reproductive system and some women get very turned on by having the breasts stimulated and not in a sexual situation can be anything from blouse rubbing nipples to breast feeding yup it scares the hell out of new mothers who think there is something wrong with them when it fact it is perfectly normal

Best Answer

Your therapist is right, it is normal. It also happens to me. I used to freak out a lot over it, now I just accepted it as part of something that happens :)<br />
I feel bad for guys, though, because they get random erections, which everyone can see. At least with us girls we just may get a little red and stutter a bit.<br />
Best of luck to you .n_n.

Best Answer

How can you "accept" it?I am trying to avoid any kind of body contact for long times.

Best Answer

I haven't really accepted it. itself, but I have accepted that its going to happen no matter what. When people do touch me, I usually end up hitting them which isn't always the best conversation starter, but I know that its not something I can change at the moment. One time, my friend hit me on the head with a tissue box, and I ended up getting really startled and pinned her against the wall by her wrists. I feel horrible about it, but its just something I can't help. Everyone has their own problems, whether big or small, others just need to realize this. If you surround yourself with people who you know will understand you, accepting it becomes a whole lot easier.

Best Answer

Ok I'm turned on.

Best Answer

Sad part I read 'therapist' as 'the rapist' at first because I thought you were turning it into a joke... then I realized....

Best Answer

the same thing happens to me! i have 38DD and i can totally feel a girls boobs mushing against mine when i hug them. i have this friend that has 36DD and one time we were both wearing low cut spaghetti strap blouses and no bra and we gave each other a very tight hug and just feeling her huge boobs much against mine got me very aroused. when she hugged me she pressed her boobs on mine and kinda moved side to side so her boobs rubbed on mine and i know she did it on purpose! it sucks too about the akwardness because my family is basically busty, most of my cousins have at least a C or D cup and when we all see eachother we usually give each other a big hug and just feeling their boobs squish and rub on mine really get me hot and i just hope they don't notice. hopefully one day i have enough courage to actually have sex with a girl with big boobs at least a DD cup size so i can get it out of my system like the other person suggested. i just hope that would solve the problem.

Best Answer

HAHAHA!!! LOL OMFG COULDn'T STOP LAUGHING ABOUT YOUR SISTER AND YOU "OHHH" LOL!!!

Best Answer

hug away

Best Answer

I think the person above who is suspicious that this post is completely fake and written by a pathetically horny male is probably right.<br />
But if not, then, WTF. Just get with a girl.

Best Answer

I feel a little smothered. Don't worry. That's not a weird fetish. Honestly, five minutes ago, I got pretty wet... playing the Portal game... so yeah. Yours isn't embarrassing.

Best Answer

Express your feelings. Be honest with yourself and others. If you are gay, then you are gay. If you are straight, then you are straight.

Best Answer

rub a few more ladyparts together with them....

Best Answer

hmm.. I'm suspicious if you really are female.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

it's the internet, this question is very suspect. and it's a blue avatar.

Best Answer

that's the default avatar for a female member who hasn't chosen a picture. why is this question suspect?

Best Answer

lol any guy can pretend to be "female" I can go on my profile right now and change to male. This question is suspect because the content is perverted. breast to breast touching? twin sister? the basic taboo stuff. But hey, if this is your cup of tea, more power to ya ^^

Best Answer

No intention to argue.but I am really curious what is blue avatar?

Best Answer

also why ask other girls how they feel when their b00bs touch? How is that related to "her" being weird? fishing for perverted answer, is all this person is doing.

Best Answer

Oh,just not a fan to share my own pic on website

Best Answer

just to see if anyone else is sameas me.

Best Answer

i have NEVER felt that way... its hard to turn this girl on unless you push her buttons ;p

Best Answer

sounds like your just sensitive so ware a thicker bra

Best Answer

advice comes from a dude.....(no offense),still thanks

Best Answer

Or just get laid.

Best Answer

Hmmm. i dont know.

Best Answer