1honestgirl 1honestgirl 31-35, F 16 Answers Sep 24, 2012 in Hobbies

Would you do yourself?

Theres your answer.

Best Answer

Why not just take the smitten ones? Why try to conquer the uninterested? If they don't see it and someone else does, take someone who sees it.

Best Answer

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, thus the reason for different reactions from different men. Beauty comes from within and what you believe that is what you are.

Best Answer

So, you kinda look like Glenn Close, or Cher? There are days when they look really good, and others when, well???

Best Answer

Haha! I love them both and you're absolutely right!

Best Answer

just by what you said... if your luke warm that's when to worry but if you have them hating what they can't have your spot on ma'am

Best Answer

Look in the mirror

Best Answer

check in a mirror

Best Answer

Please find your own beauty. Don't look outside yourself for love, acceptance, approval. You are the judge of you and you get to decide how amazing and beautiful you are.

Best Answer

You only need to be attractive to one, so the fact that some seem smitten ought to be good enough -- unless you find all of them disgusting, which may be another problem.

Best Answer

gimmi a look at your pic and i'l tell ya ;)

Best Answer

Aren't we EP friends? Look at my album entitled 'Me'.

Best Answer

eeeek. that would mean looking at profiles.. did i ever mention how lazy i am ? ;)

Best Answer

If your face matches those lips in your avatar, you're probably pretty fine.

Best Answer

You made me smile all by myself in my car.Not easy to do.Thank you:)

Best Answer

I've been wondering for a while if those were really your lips.

Best Answer

Yes,they are.I took that pic to show my sis the first time I tried my "Just Bitten" lip stain by Covergirl,haha!

Best Answer

first of all mark me down as smitten. You are Damn good looking..

Best Answer

Keep changing your hair dye and makeup, until all guys seem smitten.

Best Answer