levinel levinel 13-15, T 8 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Parenting & Family

so did I . . . verbal . . . emotional . . . mental abuse . . . you grin and bear it until you are 18 and can get out and live life as it should be . . . when you finally do get that . . . it will be the most sweetest of opportunities you shall ever enjoy . . . you will never not appreciate your new found glory of freedom . . . you will have won . . .

Best Answer

you're too young to run away. how about talk to your counselor about what's going on, maybe they find you a temporary home till you're eighteen.

Best Answer

But my counselor is way back in Jordan, and i live in another country, I can live with my Grandma in america though, that's the only place i have.And in-order to get to a counselor i need to run away. It's just a few blocks away from my home

Best Answer

if it's not far away, and he/she can help you fly to america to live with your grandma; do it. which country do you live in right now?

Best Answer

I Live in Bahrain, but im only 14, and the ticket needs like, 500BD's....

Best Answer

maybe call your grandma, asked her to send money to you, so you can come with her, and when you get there, you can pay her back. or ask the psychiatrist to pay for it, and then you can pay him back when you get to america, and earn money.

Best Answer

Well no- because where would you go...<br />
Just wait until you're 18.<br />
you'll be out of there soon enough.<br />
I have to suck it up too

Best Answer

If you have a place where you can go, then, I think, you should go. We can get by with less things in life, what we can't bear is having to endure one more day of abuse, whether it be verbal or physical. It will scar you for life, define who you're gonna be. But if you have no place to go to then you should ask around where you can find help.

Best Answer

Running away could mean that you get abused in even worse ways. There are people out there who take advantage of kids on the run. People who are not nice, for sure. <br />
You need to talk to some grown up people who can help you with this. Maybe at your school.

Best Answer

if i ran away, i'd go to the Psychiatrist/Counselors hospital thats just a few blocks away, (Im schizophrenic also soooo)

Best Answer

Yes, better then to go to a hospital as you intend to. They are obliged to help you.

Best Answer