I do not what either bozo from the demorepub party. They are the same anyway.
xxorama xxorama 46-50, M 10 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

I fully support you decision to vote for a third party, but why in the world would anyone ever vote for a libertarian?

Best Answer

Had to pick someone, I did not see the communist party on my ballot, for maximum protest

Best Answer

That is a perfect response-

Best Answer

voted for Obama...dont like both of them...we know 1 of the 2 (Obama or Romney) are going to win...but i voted for Obama...one's bad and one is worse...if Romney became our President...our country would be moving backwards

Best Answer

Backwards? You mean to a time when we had jobs and gas wasn't $4 a gallon? A time when you could get a job without having to speak spanish so you could do business with the illegals who were taking over neighborhood after neighorhood? A time when our enemies feared us? Where do I sign up for that?

Best Answer

I miss Clinton too

Best Answer

I hated Clinton, but Obama makes me miss him and want Hillary :)

Best Answer

Ron Paul

Best Answer

He wasn't on my ballot

Best Answer

There are no wasted votes- you are casting your personal, private preference when you vote. You are not picking a winning horse

Best Answer

Honestly, as long as you vote then your vote isn't a wasted vote. Good for you for voting period!

Best Answer

good for you, I have often voted for fringe candidates with little chance to win, Jesse Ventura surprised a lot of people here in Minnesota

Best Answer

that's the 'nice' thing about being in a non-swing state: your vote doesn't really count anyway...

Best Answer

That is one thing I hate about California

Best Answer

I was more concerned about the gas. I spent my vote on my gas and didn't drive to the booth.

Best Answer

As long as you didn't vote for Obama, you didn't waste your vote.

Best Answer

And I am in California, guess who is going win this idiotic state

Best Answer

It is the ACT of voting that is sacred to Americans; not the idea that we should pick a winner, like a race horse

Best Answer