And, you are bitching about getting free food?

Best Answer

don't get all smug on me , crap is crap ! , but don't worry once in a blue moon i get something good and by the way Food Banks charge nowadays too , 4 bucks for me to pay

Best Answer

I am not being smug. Back in the day I got food there also. I was happy to get it. I just do not understand why anyone getting free food would ***** about it. Wow, you had to pay a whole 4 dollars. Do you have any idea what us regular people have to pay at the grocery store? You should count your blessings, or they may be taken away.

Best Answer

i'm not stupid , i buy groceries too but just wish people would give descent stuff , not complete crap thinking because we're poor we'd eat anything , i still have a brain and this is NOT an attack on the Food Banks so relax , its an attack on awful tasting stuff , that is all Meow !

Best Answer

Wow, at your age you should be living on some sort of retirement. But, obviously you just want to live off us tax payers and ***** about your Free benefits. Typical.

Best Answer

**** ! why are you even going there ?

Best Answer

I am so done with you.

Best Answer

Hey hey hey stop it =:'(

Best Answer

I love both of you

Best Answer

thank God , meow !

Best Answer

and we love you too wascally wabbit , lol

Best Answer

You got to be hungry or else don't know what real cooking is. I like to make homemade burritos from beans I cook myself and grated cheese.

Best Answer

well i scraped the insides out and through out the rest , but wasn't thrilled at all

Best Answer

They're food... In the end, when you're hungry, taste doesn't matter as much, though some brands actually taste decent if you cook em right.

Best Answer

yeah i know what you mean , and thanks for answering

Best Answer

i shouldn't have mentioned the food bank , it seems to have went astray after that , it was supposed to be about what i thought of Burritos

Best Answer

No worries hahaha! I didn't even realize that you'd said anything about food bank. I just said the hungry bit because I'm hungry hahahaha!

Best Answer

ha ha ha ok :)

Best Answer