My whole eye is swollen!! I look crazy. I have been taking Benadryl, icing my eye & I've put Lanocane on the bite, and even tried honey. Is there anything else I can do?
dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 9 Answers Apr 17, 2012

Just keep putting these on but go and see a doctor just to put your mind at rest....

Have you taken anti-histamine?

Best Answer

I've been taking Benadryl

Best Answer

I've never used it....

Best Answer

Maybe some allergy issues.. if you have any.

Best Answer

It may be a spider bite. You may wish to have it examined at an urgent care facility. There are some spider bites that are poisonous.

Best Answer

What kind of bug was it?

If it was a spider, what did it look like?

Best Answer

I don't know, i woke up with it

Best Answer

I have no idea where you are located but if the Brown Recluse spider is native to your area I would have that checked by a doctor as soon as possible.

Best Answer

Lol none of those around here. Its been over 24 hrs since the bite don't think it was anything serious. I dont feel sick or anything

Best Answer

It can take days before a brown recluse bite gets really nasty.... and if it does go that far, being on your face is the last place you would want it. Not trying to freak you out or anything, just be careful, even if it wasn't one of those since it keeps swelling and all, an allergic reaction to an unknown bite put my cousin in a coma for a few days years back.

Best Answer

Is that u in the pic? If so keep the eyes!

Best Answer

time to go to the ER. You don't want to lose your eye sight.

Best Answer

My vision is fine. It isn't my eyeball thats swelling. Its my face all around my eye.

Best Answer

might be a brown recluse spider bite. I use to work in an ER as a Tech. Don't hesitate

Best Answer
Best Answer

Perhaps try the doctor, your eyes are precious things

Best Answer

Well it isn't my eyeball, it's my face.

Best Answer

"My whole eye is swollen" perhaps you should try wording it better ;)
all the same
dosent mean the infection wont spread

Best Answer

Wow. He said under his eye. Yur just rude. I have the same issue wand was looking for a reply but obviously no one knows!!if I wanted a doctors opinion if have gone to one FIRST. thanks for nothing u intellectuals.

Best Answer