Jelliii Jelliii 22-25, F 7 Answers Jul 2 in Health

If you had no physical activity (fighting/sports/sex) it's not normal, and you MUST go see an MD asap.

Best Answer

i'm expecting more shaking of the jelly lobes of the brains tonight, after some analysizing i found they actually shake your jellysoft brains so you felt as if your body is moving , your head is moving when you're almost dozing off to sleep last night. That's an extremely wicked and underhanded way to harming other fellow human being, so people, watch out for the syndrome i just mentioned, for all you know, your brains just suffered a concussion and concussion in brains is a very SERIOUS issue, any target on your vital organs or brains - ARE MALICIOUS AND VILE, no need further excuses.

Best Answer

If they weren't put there by somebody/something, get a doctor to check them out. Are u having other side effects? Cuz it could be a blood disorder of some type or a sign of leukemia

Best Answer

Okay now that scared me. :S I've been having this headache/migraine for a week now. I might have to go back for a check up then.

Best Answer

Depends how you got the bruises.

Best Answer

Does you answer back ?

Best Answer