akarachiboy akarachiboy 22-25 12 Answers Jun 23, 2011

No, because that will be on your record forever

Best Answer

Only a job that doesn't involve money or things that you can steal.

Best Answer

depends on what kind of job you want. <br />
but if it was a felony charge, you will have difficulty finding much more than menial/minimum wage work for the next 5 years....

Best Answer

You probably won't be able to get a job that involves handling money. At my prior employer a couple of my coworkers were fired for forging their overtime (the same as stealing money) and when the boss found out about it he thought about bringing in the police. Wish I knew what happened to them afterwards, I guess they found something eventually.

Best Answer

am srry for you doing that. when u ask jov be modest and low your sight....

Best Answer

firstly i have to say you are an idiot, stealing money at work? really?!?! if you werent being paid enough you should have talked to the boss because you probably have ****** up your whole life from stealing a few hundred bucks

Best Answer

If the new job doesn't require background check, fingerprints and a reference..my job requires all of that.

Best Answer

Maybe if it wasn't considered a felony and your work doesn't reveal why you were fired which I believe they cannot do legally.

Best Answer

depends... did u get taken down town, was ur bad deed put into their computer system?<br />
would ur new job call ur old job and ask if u did anything dishonest?

Best Answer