flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 24 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Sure - as long as they are not about poopy diapers or a nerd strangling someone with their thighs.

Best Answer

He was back yesterday, or maybe it was the day before.

Best Answer

Absolutely and we are also allowed to give stupid answers, I frequently do, much to the annoyance of some!

Best Answer

I always thought that stupid questions were par for the course.

I'm more likely to chastise someone for asking serious questions.

Best Answer

yes, thats what its for

Best Answer

Absolutely, or there would be few questions asked here. Anyone who doesn't like your question (or anyone's) is free to move on to the next one.

Best Answer

Idk

Best Answer

Yesterday I was posting movie quotes so feel free. One particular "EP celeb" was whining about it last night I called them on it and they blocked me LOL.

Just another day in EP paradise.

Best Answer

Chastized... Isn't that like EP Baptism?

Best Answer

Getting chastized is like a dry baptism.

Best Answer

At least you don't have to re-do your hair! lol

Best Answer

before i agree to take your side, who are we taking sides against?

Best Answer

If you must ask stupid questions why don't you become a newscaster. Then you can ask those really stupid questions

You know the ones I mean, Some poor guy is standing in front of whats left of his house after a disaster of somekind and the reporter asks him, Is having your home destroyed going to have any impact on your life?

Of course there are the reporters who chase celebrity's asking them things like, Were you under the influence of anything when you drove down the street at three times the speed limit, waving your panties in the air.

Best Answer

There is an old saying that pretty much described General Custer,"YOU CAN`T FIX STUPID."

Best Answer

No, not unless one is really stupid, which you don't seem to be.

Best Answer

There are stupid questions which can lead to humour or an alternative take on things and then there are those which are just banal and repetitive

Best Answer

By whom? Some troll I suppose. Ignore them. Ask anything you want. Report them if they are bothersome.

Best Answer

I blocked the person. Turns out the person is into kinky s-x and p-rn and I asked a question that made fun of s-x.

Best Answer

LOL, The pervs are out early today I see.

Best Answer

The only really stupid questions are the ones not asked. Those who chastized you are well just plain silly and have no idea what they are talking about!

Best Answer

Depends how stupid..

If people are protesting then thats a clue..Sometimes we don't want good questions being pushed away too quick by some lame junk which no-one likes..

Best Answer

Here's the question I asked:
Do you find the term "nuts and bolts" obscene?

Best Answer

Ask what you like but when the readers get tired of such inanities, they will ignore you.

Best Answer