wow, congrats!! happy for you :)

Best Answer

Congratulations! :) Just remember that communication is key. ^_^ Talk about everything and don't be afraid.

Best Answer

Congratulations to you both! What an exiting time! :-), I felt this way too and have to say that after all these years, he and I still act like kids...silly happiness, having fun together while sharing a life of responsibilities. Never stop having fun together and sharing all the journey's along the way! Best wishes to both of you! :-)

Best Answer

awe thank u! yea its pretty much the same for us - we act like kids ourselves & having fun - its the only way to be cos ur gonna die anyway one day so no point being depressed or sad! but thank u so much! :)

Best Answer

Congratulations!

Best Answer

Congratulations! 🎉🎊🎆🎇

Best Answer

congratulations!!!

Best Answer

Yeah, I was 21!
We then bought a house, 2 dogs, travelled, married, travelled and had kids in our 30's. Lol
Congratulations!

Best Answer

Btw, my husband is almost a year younger than me, and we have been together almost 30 years.

Best Answer

that's really cool - actually my guy is 5 years younger than me - defo feel like an adult! :) but thank u! :)

Best Answer

Lol.
They never really grow up anyway... Lol
Just the way it should be.
Life is too short to stop playing.
As long as you act your age when it matters, everything will be fine.

Best Answer

But... but.. they say all guys are the same! Congrats!

Best Answer

who says all guys are the same? i certainly don't, my current guy is defo not like anyone else i have been with!

Best Answer

*pushes palm out towards you* Chillllllllll, it was just an attack joke against teenage girls and radical feminist. They say that all the time, plus some. Surprised you aint heard that quote before

Best Answer

i wasn't attacking u - i was just asking..... i have heard the term b4 but its from men - i mean i hear men saying 'oh women think men are all the same' but no one is my circle have said it, even when growing up - maybe its just the people i hang with lol

Best Answer

Haha YAY! that's wonderful!!!! haha I'm married and I still feel like a kid, we're a Buncha nerds! :)

Best Answer

Congratulations and yes I know what you mean.

Best Answer

Haha yes you are and congratulations!!!

Best Answer

congrats!

Best Answer