If a madman wants to kill he will find away... Killers don't need guns to kill people Timothy McVeih used fertilizer... 911 used boxcutters and planes... The Nazis used cynanide gas... Taking guns from innocent people will not protect innocent people.. The problem is NOT guns... It's PEOPLE... My last coment on this matter as I am sick to death of hearing about it... Morn the loss of the victims and stop using this to further an agenda...This is how wars get started ya know..
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 17 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Community

We are talking about a constitutional amendment here...the second amendment. Good luck getting that changed. I believe the statement goes, "I'll give you my gun when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands." So go ahead and try. <br />
Ask someone who lives in Canada. Some have theirs buried in their back yards.<br />
The possibility exists all things could break down...in which case I can use the gun to hunt game and FEED my family. Guns don't kill people. Criminals will always have them...regardless of the law. Crazy idiots will always find a way to get them...regardless of the law. In my state, the conceal-and-carry licenses have increased dramatically because of these incidents. There's a county in Texas where all citizens are trained to use firearms and all of them have a gun. Oddly, it has the lowest crime rate in all the southwest. I wonder why? Hmmmmmm....

Best Answer

As an adendum, they should never publish the perpetrators name. Do not award evil actions with fame. Then the focus is on the victims where it should be.

Best Answer

Yup--guns don't kill people, people kill people---so take the guns away from people and make them work harder and save some lives.

Best Answer

I agree with you.

Best Answer

I agree....if someone wants to kill you ....they will find a way...

Best Answer

Way to go V!

Best Answer

Thats not true....most people don't know that practically any tool or instrument on the planet can be used to kill someone so if they can't find a gun they won't bother to pick up a knife or an axe

Best Answer

how about how GOD is being dragged into it

Best Answer

"I am sick to death of hearing about it...Morn the loss of the victims and stop using this to further an agenda."<br />
Take your own advice.

Best Answer

I did and am....Stop being so damn nasty

Best Answer

Not really, since you posted this question. Stop being such a damn hypocrite.

Best Answer

I have never and will never be a hypcrite...

Best Answer

Best Answer

It would have been a valid point if she didn't use it as an opportunity to make pro-gun arguments.

Best Answer

So because there are other ways to kill--why not encourage guns as another? After all, they are so much more efficient.

Best Answer

You're missing my point...

Best Answer