sunmirror sunmirror 31-35, M 7 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in EP

perhaps a firecode regulation

Best Answer

you're no fun.

Best Answer

Sorry, my bad for taking you seriously.

Best Answer

wtf? I would've been more than happy if you were cooking a BBQ, whats better than a movie and meat? How ungrateful!

Best Answer

damn straight!

Best Answer

Best Answer

No worries I have been kicked out of everything from Mcdonald's, Bar's ect... I have go to churches in my off time just to get kicked out. As of yet I have never been kicked out of a wedding or funeral reception and those are all people I do not even know.

Best Answer

i'm interested in knowing what you did to get kicked out of churches. please make it a fun story.

Best Answer

It really was and is a fun story at least the first but it is long. I will try and shorten it. OK so I start dating a girl.... a few weeks in she insists we go to a church with her family...... I at the time would frequent a very nice bar..... I new a regular their..... He would get very drunk and throw around money and drink for people......
I walk reluctantly in to the church and who is the pastor??
Yep the crazy drunk whack-job. I was a bit taken back but said nothing......
I am in a congregation of 100+ or so and listen and see the crazy plea's for this and that..... Some of them are very reasonable ( SOME ) So the collection plate get's passed around for the second time....... Now more Bullshit and then a plea for another collection and that is about where I thought..... Ya F * * K this and stood up while everyone was silent and YELLED out I know this guy and he is stealing your money.........All eye's are on me and two ushers walk start walking up to me and the pastor stops them and rebukes me and said we need to pray for this boy (I was young at the time.)...... So I just layed it all out for the entire congregation....Maybe 15-30 of me talking about him in the bar and the name of it and his actions......... He grabs the mike and tells the ushers to remove me..... I said I will happy walk out and yelled for any one who would like to join me is welcome. So I walk out a few follow right with me....Then over a third walk out right behind the first few. Some had questions and told them what I knew but was not able to answer all.
Needless to say the girl and here family stayed in. I felt it for the best; But did get a phone call rant from the mother later that day.
That was my first.

Best Answer

This is the best answer to all of my questions regarding barbeques. Kudos to you, sir, for calling out on bullsh!t where you see it. If you don't like kudos, I can offer a thousand Swedish blonde virgins instead.

Best Answer

While the offer of the blonde virgins is nice I'll take the kudos virgins are over rated by far.

Best Answer

HAHAAHAHAHAHA....boo the cinema staff!!

Best Answer

I got kicked out a bookstore for having a chat with the manager, he started talking politics and asked for my opinion

Best Answer

Was he republican?

Best Answer

Probably so, ex-military and he called me everything from an anarchist to ignorant and mentally ill. I don't think I'm any of those.

Best Answer

Should've said to him "takes one to know one."

Best Answer

I was thinking that and made a quick exit, as he told me I wasn't welcome in that bookstore and I told him there wasn't anything in the store that interested me. He didn't give me a chance to look, I came in on my lunch hour to look for a cookbook, and he cornered me talking about things and steered the questions to politics. To tell you the truth, I had a strong feeling that the man was cold-hearted enough to kill a civilian.

Best Answer

If he's ex-military, he probably has in the past.

Best Answer

My friends dad worked as a civilian on a military base, he was sworn to secrecy and the men in black govt. people came to talk to each child at school and the mother at work at least once a year to interrogate them to see if they knew what he did. They didn't have a clue. A couple years after he retired he went out to the lake and was found dead with a gunshot in his head. His wife believes that he was killed by the govt.

Best Answer

Jesus ****. I have no idea what to say.

Best Answer

That's why I didn't say much and got the heck out of there. I got a feeling and my feelings are usually right-on.

Best Answer

Did you think things like this happen in the US? That man died back about 20 years ago.

Best Answer

Well, I know they happen in communist regimes, e.g. silencing dissidents. I don't think I'm surprised it happens in the US, and I'm not just saying that because Hollywood likes to work on that impression. For example, Gitmo is a handy distraction from making people notice, what I suspect, are countless other violations of human rights. Plus, wikileaks has been shutdown, so you know they're afraid of details being in the public domain.

Best Answer

there's a lot that gets left out in the news, you can't post it on the internet either because the browser freezes up...I found that out 12 years ago when I had a wireless keyboard and Web-Tv. People's opinions of other nations are being controlled by the mass media and they are using satellites to filter the internet, I suspected it before I ever heard the story about it

Best Answer

Well, rest assured I steer away from mass media and tend to focus on other publications (crikey.com, counterparties.com) for opinion and critique.

Best Answer