himynameisanna22 himynameisanna22 26-30, F 5 Answers Feb 14 in Dating & Relationships

Do you feel like it traumatized you or was it just yucky but didn't really hurt you emotionally?

Best Answer

it traumatized me coz it was disgusting and i didnt feel normal. coz none of the girls i know kissed another girl. and i dont want to be like the "weirdo". it was defintely yucky

Best Answer

A lot of girls experiment like that even when they're not lesbians or bi. I had several friends try stuff with me and they're straight. At that age a lot of the secksual and gender orientation starts really coming in to play. What happened to you is normal, and your reaction is normal. The memory is just a memory, and you can let it go because it isn't going to happen again. I have PTSD and lead a group and we talk through stuff like this a lot. I was abused and even now at 44 I still kind of freak out over the memories. The way the brain maintains memories is amazing but sometimes it really really sucks.

Best Answer

im really sorry that you got abused! and thank u for your kind respond! you helped me a lot! have a good day! :)

Best Answer

You're welcome. :)

Best Answer

wow sound like you were sexually assaulted

Best Answer

That was 20 years ago. How old was this girl who kissed you?

Best Answer

sorry. i mistyped the date im 17 and I don't know whats wrong with me it just traumatized me. I don't know. and the girl was 2 years older than me

Best Answer

To make that a boringthing of the past, go all the way with a girl and you can forget about a kiss!

Best Answer

Be nice to your Aunt

Best Answer

what

Best Answer