i usually avoid offensive comments.... but that was dumb!

Best Answer

Sorry to hear you went through with this ... bummer.

Best Answer

Your Fiance isn't accepting that you love him? Or that he loves you back? :/ Well there is the first problem right there, that he managed to become your fiance when he didn't return your feelings (or at least not to the degree that you had them). Nothing you can do about another person's feelings. You can make someone lust after you but you can't make them love you, if he doesn't love you for who you are then you shouldn't go out of your way or try to change yourself to make him love you. Neither of you would be happy that way.<br />
If it's on your wrist and it's not too big (and you don't plan on going through with the wedding) consider getting a cuff bracelet wide enough to cover the tattoo if you don't want to have it surgically removed. You could also go back to the tattoo artist and ask for them to add to the tattoo, see if they can change it from a name into an artistic design. If the name is in cursive this should be no problem for a creative tattoo artists, if it's in print then it may be more difficult but still possible. Just go and ask them, you never know and it's worth a try.<br />
Also, for future reference, getting peoples names tattooed on you isn't usually the best idea. The only exception I can think of is possibly one's child. I hope this advice helps a little.

Best Answer

The first rule of tattoos, is to never get a bf, husband, fiances name put on you. In this day and age, relationships don't last.

Best Answer

Leather watchband or bracelet.

Best Answer

yup I got drunk and wanted to get her name in a heart on my chest...The ink slinger asked me what name I wanted and I replied "Her," I could see the puzzled looked in his eyes. "Well you never know when you might need to trade up." Things your glad you never did. I hope things work out for you.

Best Answer

i hope so as well,

Best Answer

Easily solved, make sure your next date is called the same name

Best Answer

i hope you can get it covered up

Best Answer

its on my wrist, font size of like 3 or 4.

Best Answer