HereliesLink HereliesLink 26-30 22 Answers Mar 12, 2012

Yes, yes we do

Best Answer

Yes!! thats good to hear!!

Best Answer

Yes! Good move ;)

Best Answer

ofcourse we do.. good start for a romantic evening :)

Best Answer

Candle light is romantic. My partner laughed when I said this however then after a few months of dating we were in Asda and he choose candles for himself for us to share at his house.

I always light candles at dinner when cooking for friends or relatives. Makes an occasion feel more special

Best Answer

Yes.

Candles are very romantic.

Mmmmm, dinner by candle light. Okay, there needs to be enough candle light for you to see what you are eating and to see your companion, so either lots of candles or candles with very subdued electric light (turned way down on a dimmer switch).

Candle light in your living room and some wine. Oh, romantic snuggling up next to each other by candle light... often leads to romantic making out and that can lead to....

Candle light in the bed room. Very romantic. Very sensual. Very sexy. I am a girl who has no issues with nudity, take off clothes and jump in bed in broad daylight, no problem -- but oh, a bedroom at night with a few lit candles on dressers and tables. Yes, candle-lit nudity is just lovely.

Damnit. This is making me horny and my husband just left early this morning on a trip and won't be back until Friday night.

Candles. Candles. Candles.

Buy a variety of sizes and shapes. Try to avoid scented candles. (1) she may have allergies, (2) different scents may not mix well (3) many scented candles are actually rather gross smelling (4) it might make it seem as if you are trying to cover up a smelly apartment. You are looking for that romantic candle ambiance, not some cheap chemical odor.

Best Answer

YES x 100000

Best Answer

Ohhh candles are lovely ;D

Best Answer

It all depends on the size and shape.

Best Answer

I absolutely LOVE candles. Though I've never had a guy do that for me. I've had the flowers, the candy, the massage, blah blah. I want some damn candles. lol. However, I can't see it happening unless it's a gesture I do myself. Bummer.

Best Answer

You got lots of time.. I am sure some guy will someday :)

Best Answer

Oh, this girl's hopeful. :o)

Best Answer

Yay! ;)

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I like scented candles... but not all of them, some stink really bad! Candles aren't my thing for lighting or romance.

Best Answer

oh yes yes yes. Now just make dinner for her and you will have the best sex of your life.

Best Answer

oh my.. :)

Best Answer

I happen to be allergic to regular candles, but I think most girls like them.

Best Answer

Yeah, I like candles.

Best Answer

I hope she does too ;)

Best Answer

Sounds romantic....

Best Answer

I think flowers would have been a better gesture...if she burns herself you'll never live it down

Best Answer

I will get some of those too! good ideer!

Best Answer