No. They're made of fairly common chemical compounds. It's like expecting healing benefits from your double glazing. The chemical difference between agate, amethyst and glass isn't that great after all. <br />
It's amazing how study after study confirms that crystals are no more healing than a placebo and yet people still believe they are. Weird. Rhodochrosite is just manganese carbonate, the fact that it's pretty and shiney and red isn't going to help your immune system or clear the fat from your arteries or whatever.

Best Answer

Maybe I not looking for shinny things, could be lm just looking for answers ?

Best Answer

also please credit me with a tad off inteligance ???

Best Answer

You should investigate exactly what these stones are good for, if you haven' done so already......many people get some relief from this type of thing.....but it is a belief system....<br />
Do have respect for the information you may learn by going to any number of websites devoted to this type of thing..........I'm guessing using the term 'healing stones' at any search engine would be a good place to get started; also try LLEWELLEYN.COM........they are publishers of all kinds of books on this type of subject............have fun and learn!!!!!

Best Answer

Thank you, l do have challanges in this department. The reason is because I do not believe in god, as the so called god in the bible. Now my challange I do believe we have a soul, yes I know it is a bit of mix and match. I really do believe we have a soul &amp;think that soul can/could be born again. I respect all beliefs weather I believe in them or not. But not to sure were I am at the moment ??????

Best Answer

Try them and find out...I heard heated stones put on certain points on your back help greatly read up on it I am sure there is a wealth of info on the net :) Let me know how it turns out...

Best Answer

Uuum. I am trying all options, my sudconsious keeps pushing me in this direction. I am open minded to an extent. All I can do is wait &amp; see.

Best Answer