Lucky you when I was 5 I would have gotten much worce than a spanking

Best Answer

as long as you learned your lesson

Best Answer

Read her story above, more to it than what was in her question.

Best Answer

yeah I did I learned that my children would not be raised like I was!!!! my son is the a real good person cause of that, so yeah I did . DID YOU??

Best Answer

yes there is more, love, pain , lost, death and even more love pain lost, there is no cure for that.

Best Answer

and.. you hold a grudge?

Best Answer

Again she gives more details above.

Best Answer

THANK YOU, PIXELBEST

Best Answer

I'm only human and so i am still mad, but i try not to hold grudges there is no need for negative energy in my life but it still it hurts.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Sorry I do not believe in hitting/spanking children, I was and did not like it. Never touched mine.

Best Answer

me neither, cause my spankings lead to emotional and physical and sexual abuse , the first two started when I was 5 and the other one at 7, the sad thing is my family said I should of left it alone at 15 I couldn't take it and took him to court. I found out just a year ago he abused other family members no one did anything then nor did they help me. Got married my ex abused me and my children physically. lost one sone and I left to shelter with my oldest he was 2, He is now 23 and never got spanked by me.

Best Answer

Well one thing lead to another for you. So can understand you see how you can see they are one and the same. Very sorry to hear your story and pleased you stood up and got justice, Often sadly we repeat patterns from childhood, hence your abusive husband. Hope live is easier for you now, but understand a lot of healing of old wounds to do, Wish you well.

Best Answer