sammy0611 sammy0611 16-17, F 5 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Community

EXITED??? are you EXITING grade school to middle school? THEN YES those sound good!!!!

Best Answer

they sound like very low scores . :(

Best Answer

here try looking at this.> http://www.studybeans.com/sat/your_score.html < I don't know much about the SAT and I can't see your score paper so maybe you can figure it out better on the website I found.

Best Answer

thank u very muchh

Best Answer

no prob. I personally took the ACT when I was in high school. I hope that things turn out well. :)

Best Answer

i will try my best :0

Best Answer

lol, don't worry about it too much. If your score isn't where you like it you can always take it again. If you are worried about it talk to some of your teachers about how to study for it. I did that with the ACT and I had a math teacher and English teacher tutoring with me after school a few times. The English teacher even let me take an ACT prep book home to study.

Best Answer

(and if you ever need some encouragement I'll always be willing to talk if you need it)

Best Answer

A man proud of his intellect is like a prisoner proud of his cell.

F or M, it matters not. How can one measure that which can not be measured?

BTW, where do you hope to pass toward?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

how explain it to me plss

Best Answer

well under 50 % you don't pass

Best Answer

im sadddd

Best Answer

describe ur grade again but correctly exemple
english: 90%
math: 90% etc

Best Answer