Siomara Siomara 18-21 6 Answers Jul 7 in Doing Good

hell no. do what you want, although you'll have to mature faster but its not bad, as long as your parents weren't paying (IMO).

Best Answer

Haha thanks :)

Best Answer

Nope college ******* sucks, but it sucks even more knowing that it can open doors that HS can't. I haven't even graduated yet and I'm getting job offers and I don't even know how they've found me.

Best Answer

No, not at all. Everyone is different. College, however, is pretty much necessary in today's society. I would consider online classes or a community college. Times are a-changin'!

Best Answer

No, not everyone is a scholar. Have a back up plan on how you will earn a living. College graduates earn far more in a lifetime. good luck.

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

Meh. I dropped out of high school, dropped out of college, now I'm employed as a contract computer programmer and have worked in lead roles for Fortune 500 companies on critical projects. It depends who you are.

Best Answer

Why is it not for you?

Best Answer