just my opinon!!!!!!!!! but i feel bon scott, brian jonson sounds like he is trying to sound like bon, same with journet frt guy, trying to sound like steve perry, also same with alice n chains new frt guy, i wish they would just get someone with own identity, van halen did it with sammy hager, but hager wasn't able to be with a team(ego for days)

Best Answer

You missed out on the golden age of rock. The good stuff happened in the 70s. Look up on You Tube, "Smoky Mountain Way" by Joe Walsh; "Running on Empty" by Jackson Brown. That's the stuff that endures.

Best Answer

i know i do,,todays bands are crap,,i still like sound garden,,and audioslave?

Best Answer

Bon scott

Best Answer

I am all about the 90s, but AC/DC is awesome no matter the decade. BJ didn't replace Bon scott as much as he picked up where Scott left off.

Best Answer

Bon Scott for me.

Best Answer

It's hard to choose who better , they're both fantastic ! It's hard to say really since Scotts life was cut short ..

Best Answer