Now what am I going to do? How am I going to get everything straight? I can't afford this apartment, where am I going to go?
katnipkitkat katnipkitkat 41-45, F 8 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Marriage

Is that all you care about? You don't care that he's dead and you could be the prime suspect?

Best Answer

It's over. I found him at 4:30 this morning, he was returned by 9:am, the viewing is tomorrow night and the funeral is the next day.

Best Answer

That's cold.

Best Answer

That's the way it works here in Japan. No choice about it.

Best Answer

Well good luck with everything then. Do you have family close by?

Best Answer

No, I'm all alone here. All my family is back in the states. I just hope the husband's family is willing to help me once the funeral and all is over.

Best Answer

what is normally expected there?

Best Answer

I really don't know.

Best Answer

Sorry for your loss, I imagine you must be in shock right now. Hope you're able to get things sorted.

Best Answer

u wished him dead and he is ??? yikes well first thing to check for is life insurance or pension plans federal govt pay outs etc if he belonged to a union there are more than likely death benefits and pensions involved there <br />
im sorry for your loss

Best Answer

Get a small travel trailer and move to the local rv park it will do till you can find something better.

Best Answer