******* hell - this is a bit over the top! maybe someone doesn't like the way you talk - bonehead

Best Answer

No.. you KNOW what I mean

Best Answer

Nope. But you sound like s jumped up little girl. I didnt mind you before. But now..... Urgh

Best Answer

So what? Its my opinion.

Best Answer

And I am entitled to mine about you :) simple logic really

Best Answer

I have a religion. And I never said anything about you. You were nice to me until you knew that I was against homosexuality. You are entitled to your opinion.. but thinking im a jumped up little girl just for that makes you sound so darn stupid and judgemental.

Best Answer

LMFAO! Im not bothered about you being against homosexuality or that you have a 'religion'- I have friends who are against it! You have stereotyped gay men - so by the way your brain works - all muslims are all terrorists? I get it - you are jumped up! and pathetic - there's actually worse words for you but ya know its not worth it - this conversation was sooo yesterday

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

no one could possibly sound more stupid than you do right now kid

Best Answer

Not all gay men talk like that. Just like not all girls from California say "like ohmigawhd!" and like how not all black people speak like gang members. Don't be so stereotypical. The reason you don't see gay guys who don't talk like that is because you ignore the gay guys that don't talk like that because you think "they can't be gay, they don't sound gay."

Best Answer

Well said lady

Best Answer

so gangstress...I see you have the other half of her brain in your head. Interesting

Best Answer

Did I miss something?

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

I dont say it because I dont know that theyre gay. Read my question properly.

Best Answer

"I HATE the way gay men talk, "I know you're trying your hardest to show you're gay but you sound really stupid." What, pray tell did I miss? You declared all gay guys talk in an effeminate manner and that you find it very dumb. I don't see anything that suggests otherwise.

Best Answer

Okay.... Trying not to be a douche about this stupid comment....

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

Because I'm trying to lower myself to her level. I know this incredibly insulting since I'm Bi, but I rather not waste my time with an incompetent idiot that can't understand a single thing it. Hmmm....look what happened? I kinda did say something back. Haha

Best Answer

Not trying*

Best Answer

Ah yes, I hate that dichotomy... Jerk: "You know what you're a sick ******* freak, you'll burn in hell for being gay ******!" LGBT person: "Yeah well **** you buddy, you're just mad because your wife left you for a chick." Jerk: "WHOA! WHOA WHOA! What's witht he personal attacks, why are you LGBT people so angry?"

Best Answer

That seems about right. They're ready to insult anybody around them, but once someone decides to fight back they get mad because it's "personal". They got no balls whatsoever.

Best Answer

When in doubt, accuse your detratctors of being "jealous" or "angry" works everytime. Look what they did no Nicki Minaj for daring to point out that the VMAs cater to white women ripping off black culture.

Best Answer

They are so inconsiderate towards you, don't they even know that you hate it ? They must do it on purpose just to make you angry, bastards.......................

Best Answer

Sh darling, we have to break up

Best Answer

Lol why r u still mad at me

Best Answer

I'm not mad. I luv u

Best Answer

Yh right. Ok then.

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

Fun fact: The way a lot of gay men talk is super racist- they're copying "sassy black women" and it's disgusting. Just use your own fcking voice

Best Answer

You may have run to some of those morons who just have to talk like neutered but it ain't all of us...

Best Answer

I hate the way those guys talk

Best Answer

Ah, you could tell them next time that you're irked by their effeminate tone.

Best Answer

wqit till u meet the ones at the most cafes..they give the world of attitude

Best Answer