I am suffering from FATIGUE (Mentally and Physically)..... If this attitude ( result of Impact from environment & people & society etc. ) is being thrown out of (from) me, I am sure that I am the Most Happiest person in this world. Could anyone suggest any Beautiful and wonderful ideas for me ?
Brainy123 Brainy123 22-25, M 2 Answers Jun 11 in Health

I would visit a doctor to make sure there is nothing physically wrong.. other than that, be careful of depression, it can start out as a small wave that can carry you out and drown you..

Best Answer

In our day to day life, stress is inevitable and unavoidable. May I know where are you from ?

Best Answer

stress is all around us.. many people can cope with it, many people can't.. sometimes the stress is brought on by our own self. I'm from New York city, home of the most psychotic people outside California..

Best Answer

its so nice to hear a frank answer from you.... I am from India... the crowded and tenzing land. I want to be friend with you to share my feelings.

Best Answer

The first thing is to relax (maybe using herbal remedies), so you can improve the quality of your sleep.

Best Answer