I have no clue how much the Exam was worth, the syllabus said it was worth 10%, but my friend and I think it could be at least 30% if not 20% of our grade. Trigonometry is my least favorite subject, and the only reason why I did well was the two group projects we did at the end.
Elijahx Elijahx 18-21, M 6 Answers Mar 6, 2013 in Education

no matter whether it is worth 10,20 or 30%....it depends, in the end.....what your mark is on your exam. That will determine how much your mark,overall, will be affected by it. However,the good news is....no matter how bad you do, you won't fail the class. ABSOLUTE Worst case scenario, your mark will go down to a D, but chances are you will see a C (or maybe even a B if it is only 10%) come out of it. GOOD LUCK and keep us posted!!!

Best Answer

thank you, this class was spilt into two parts, the last class I got a D in it, so I'm hoping for the same thing.

Best Answer

I don't know my exact test grade, but when I looked on student portal, it said I got I a B as the final class grade.

Best Answer

CONGRATS!!! You must be VERY happy AND relieved! )

Best Answer

yes, its the first time I passed a math class with a B, and I get to start my 4th semester tomorrow.

Best Answer

If you bomb the final? Your average would probably sink to a 70% at best.

Best Answer

Possibly maybe a C- or C.... But my math sucks ;)

Best Answer

you might get a D or a C-

Best Answer

yeah, I'm hoping it to be around that.

Best Answer

so why are U on the computer and not studying - it only takes one or 2 questions to turn a c into a B.

Best Answer

I have bad studying habits.

Best Answer

well - sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

i am sure there will come a time that will change for you. Thankfully you are young enough that you can afford that,but also young enough that it isn't too late to change it either!

Best Answer