Dreams repeat themselves when we, the dreamer, have not gotten the message of the dream yet.<br />
To stand up for yourself in a dream will actually make you more able to stand up for yourself in waking life.<br />
You are being given another opportunity to be your own champion. Go for it!<br />
Rose

Best Answer

but when i do stand up to it...its like i punched a steel wall., it ends up hurting me and not doing anything to it

Best Answer

Everything in a dream represents a part of ourselves. Befriend it.

Best Answer

Well you do seem to be struggling with yourself over what you should do in your life. Do you have a lot of people that you feel a disuading you from what you really want to do? Do they place doubts so you don't chase after your dreams or goals? Or do you have a person who is critical of you when you don't succed? The dream to me is either you placing a block on yourself, or a way your subconscience is trying to deal with a person who is overly critical of you. A parent or a spouse can sometimes cause a person to feel sub-stanard if they are overly critical of you.

Best Answer

sounds like you have demons.. have you had sleep paralysis yet? now that's fckin' scary!<br />
you seriously need Jesus. I'm like.. so not bs'ing you either. Start praying and read the bible.

Best Answer

ive been saved since i was 5 and baptized when i was like 12..i pray quite often and i cant say i read the Bible too much..but i have read parts of it and i was raised baptist

Best Answer

Hello. please read
I'll share my story and maybe it will help you. It's great that you are a believer in Christ Jesus. but that is not enough.
1. I strongly suggest you ask Jesus Christ to be the Lord of your life. Ask Him to forgive you for all you sins and to baptize you with the "Holy Spirit". (Because you were so young when you got baptized.)
2. Before you read the bible, pray that God search your heart, if you are angry with someone you must release it. (God to help you forgive them)
3. Ask Him to Guide you to all truth. Let Him know you desier to fellowship.
4. Make the time to read His Word "everyday". ( It's you spritual warfare)
5. Read the Book of Romans ( This book saved my life.) it allows you to understand who you are, why you sin, and encourages you to have Faith In what Jesus did on the cross and not in your efforts alone.
6. Read the book of John ( this book tells you that The Word, God and Jesus are all the same.) Its important to under the basics..in order to really understand Gods love and the power you has access to through His Word, Blood, and Holy Spirit.
7. Think about the cross and what really took place there. ( when Jesus was on the cross and He said " why have you forsaken me) He was not saying this because He though His Father God turned his back on Him.. God turned from the SIn, it was because one day someone would ask why did Jesus say ask that? And the answer would be...BECAUSE AT THAT VERY MOMENT HE TOOK ON ALL OUR SINS, AND BECAME SIN. HE WAS FORSAKEN SO WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO BE. That means you have access to the Father's love and protection, and communicatin, in Gods eyes you are perfect.
8.Remember He is His Word, and when you read it you place it in you, the Holy spirit will engraved it on your heart. You have the spiritual tools you need to fight of demons that attack even while we are asleep.

So here is my story/Dream.
I was in deep sleep. I could see myself lying on the sofa. (I knew that I was dreaming) I heard something growling at me, I tried to turn my head to see what it was but i couldn't. I thought if I punch it and fight very fast and hard i can beat it. Just as I was about to turn and fight it. I heard a soft voice speak and say "USE THE WORD OF GOD". At that moment I knew i was under a spiritual attack and I had to use weapons of the Spirit. I began to save... I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to go, I was bought and paid for by the blood of Jesus Christ, and you have no claim over me. I forced myself to wake up out the dream. When I opened my eyes I noticed I still praying. I got on my knees and prayed to God the Father. Next, I walked around my apt and I visualized Jesus Christ Holy Blood. with Athourity, and full understanding of its power, I marked the blood over my door, my head, my children, and I shouted "if there be any evil spirits here, I command you to leave now. I cast you to dry places never to return, In Jesus Christ Holy name Amen!"

Do you understand now? God is Spirit and He is also His word. You must use His word. We are in a spiritual battle and the bible is you ammunition. ** Ephesians 6:12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.**

Now when i'm under attack in my sleep. I hear the holy spirit telling what is going. He reminds me of scripture if have forgotten about but need at the moment to fight the battle.

Do you know what it is to really fellowship with the Holy Spirit, to hear God, or to pray in the Spirit?? I hope this helped.

Best Answer