gabygirlsur13 gabygirlsur13 16-17 9 Answers Dec 6, 2010

prhaps you have a bit of an abandonment issue? Or maybe you have some daddy issues? Or most likely it was just something you ate :)

Best Answer

umm yeah maybe siince my daddy & mommy are both iin priison

Best Answer

I just had the same dream last night...it was really wierd because I'm 16 and I don't plan on getting pregnant in a LONG time.

Best Answer

I totally understand you. My bf cheated on my with a ***** and this was almost 2 years ago and it still kills me bc that truly hurted my heart. And I have had dreams about her as well. Once I tried to kill her, and other times I would try to avoid her being around me. Honestly, I beleive that we are both very hurt from the situation and we just can't get past it. Only time will tell, and honestly I think we both know that we are too "good" for our boyfriends but we contenue to stay with them.

Best Answer

You might have a fear of abadonment. Your mom n dad are not around, and you are dreaming of an ex boyfriend leaving you. The fact that he was an old love leaving once again plus you stated your mom n dad are in jail tells me that you probably feel abandoned and your sub concious is bringing it up for you to deal with and forgive.

Best Answer

There might have been new things about to happen with your ex boyfriend

Best Answer

what does that mean? new thiings?

Best Answer