anghodgs anghodgs 46-50 14 Answers Mar 21, 2009

I had the dream to but I was fishing you see but then I saw a huge tidal wave but there was something important in the shed I wanted to go back but I knew I had to get a way then it was too late I was drowning trying to climbe back up on land then this man in a black suit picked me up and said in I quote im going to help you then he said time wake up to the real world then he kick back into the water and started to drown again and when I got air for a few seconds I coifed then I sank into pitch darkness a few seconds later I woke up in my bed and was gasping for air then I came here

Best Answer

In the Bible Noah and the ark... was used as cleansing... A fresh start, all things new... In full body baptism, again water and being fully submersed means spiritual cleansing... Out with the old and in with the new start of life.

Best Answer

I think it means that u r depressed and upset cause had a dream that I drounded by my friends.that day I was depressed and upset so u know what I am saying

Best Answer

Sleep apnea

Best Answer

drowning means you feel overwhelmed by a situation but in my experience the context and emotions surroundig the drowning are more important.

Best Answer

To dream that you drown or in the midst of drowning is a bad omen as it pertains to the health of your business and partnership activities. If you die, your business will fail and a great loss will occur for you but if you are rescued and revived, then you will have a good friend step in and save your business. Other aspects of this dream deals with your relationships and can be interpreted as with a business. 'dream revealer'

Best Answer

i think that means u've been in really depressed. u need someone to talk about all ur feeling. that's all i have in mind. sorry if u can't understand my writing.

Best Answer

Emotional and financial problems are threatening to overwhelm you - you feel like you are having trouble keeping your head above the water and you fear it'll all engulf you. If you owe money, ring your debtors to negotiate and discuss any emotional issues with your loved ones and this dream should cease. As far as anxiety dreams go, it's a very common one and not too serious - try not to worry; instead, face up to whatever it is that threatens to 'drown' you & you'll be fine.

Best Answer

i had a dream that i fell off a huge boat into icy waters and died just as we were getting to the dock. the other people on the boat didn't try to help me as i fell, but thats besides the point. after i died, my "ghost" or "soul" floated up to the rest of the people on the boat as they were getting off and going to a party with all my family and some other random people. my "ghost" went to the party but no one could see me and i was shouting and trying to get their attention, to no avail. weird huh. wonder what that means!

Best Answer

All the answers above have some merit. LOL To me, it means that you are in a situation way over your head and don't know how to get out. It could be work, a relationship, school,a serious problem you are fighting. Think about what it could be and visualize your self being saved. Either being able to swim better, or finding a raft or life jacket, or a life guard coming to save you! That will help ease the panic. Then try to figure what in real life will rescue you from whatever it is -- your own efforts, help from someone or something. You will be OK when you can do that. :)

Best Answer

I think it means that everything is closing in on you. You can't breath, or get comfortable in your own skin.

Best Answer

It means you're going to drown sometime in the future! Avoid water! Awwwoooooooooo!!!

Best Answer

you need to go to the bathroom

Best Answer