Hellen1516 Hellen1516 16-17, F 8 Answers Feb 17, 2012

I am sure people your age want to get married but it is big step in anyone's life. Are you ready is the question.

I would live with them for as long as possible before getting married. I hope you can continue your education and find out who you are before getting married.

Best Answer

Dreams are usually not literal. I would really think of EVERYTHING that happened in the dream. Thats a very normal dream for someone to have. I used to have that about my ex. we didn't get married. But I am not sure it was about him and I. He may have represented something else going on in my life. Something I felt I had to live with for the rest of my life. I had gotten sick at that point, so I had that dream often.

Best Answer

Not really... I don't know what feelings were being expressed in the dreams, or how the "plot" of the dream went... (quoting plot because usually dreams don't really have a plot)

Best Answer

Married and many many many children...:O

Best Answer

well the thing is that we are both still in school and we both want to get married later in life but hes a year younger to me.

Best Answer

ive been having the same dream , although we have been talking about getting married its not official yet but im sure it will be soon. :)

Best Answer

It means you had a dream about you and your boyfriend getting married. Sometimes a dream is just a dream. It can be from a thought you had before falling asleep. It could be a fear. It could be a glimpse of the future. Who knows? The best thing to do is just accept it as a simple dream, and not make it into something it may not be.

Best Answer

trust your dreams...usually these are direct answers from God or your Guardian Angel...what's incredible about this message is that Heaven is helping you out!

rock his world when he finally proposes, girl!

c

Best Answer

It means it is on your mind whether you realize it or not.

Best Answer