i actually got up to answer the phone but no one was there.
lila3 lila3 46-50 10 Answers Jan 4, 2009

you have boring dreams lol

Best Answer

It means you take to long to answer the phone.

Best Answer

It sounds to me like you are worried about a problem that you don't have the answer to: In your dream, the phone ringing symbolized someone calling you with the answer, but you couldn't get to the phone in time to hear the answer - you not being able to get to the phone is your anxiety over the problem. Because you are dreaming about this problem, deep down you probably know the answer yourself.

Best Answer

You are searching for answers that you cannot find/no one will help you with. You are the phone ringing...

Best Answer

It might have something to do with space aliens and brain chips, but I can't really say for sure. We have an expert around here somewhere.

Best Answer

the phone probably rang while you were asleep and you just happened to be dreaming so you dreamed that the phone was ringing. it happens to me a lot when I sleep with the radio on.

Best Answer

I agree with Tulik... watch some tv or something

Best Answer