My boyfriend and I was walking & I found a 1.00 bill & then a 50.00 bill & in my dream I ask this lady what would she do and she said well I will try to find out who it belongs to. In the same dream there was this big dog giving birth to lots of puppies. some of the puppies look dead and some were moving. As they were coming out she was licking the stuff off of them.
clearlyred clearlyred 26-30, F 4 Answers Sep 24, 2009

give 51 dollars to the nearest animal shelter.

Best Answer

Well one thing I have discovered is that the people and places and incidents in your dreams don't mean much but what does mean a lot is the way you felt in your dream. whatever your emotions were in the dream reflect your true feelings in your life. So if the dominant feelings in your dream was confusion, then you have areas in your life that makes you feel confused in some way, same for happy, scared, etc. It's a great tool to see what's really going on inside of us. I hope this helps with all of your dream interpretations

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer