chocolatebunnies chocolatebunnies 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 21, 2013 in Community

it means you - yes you! - you dreamt you were pregnant!

Best Answer

Nothing. I dream it all the time but I've never been pregnant and don't ever plan to be.

Best Answer

Too many drinks for Bender...

Best Answer

I dream it all the time. It doesn't mean anything at all.

Best Answer

you are

Best Answer

nooo! impossible unless im the modern virgin mary.

Best Answer

I found this at dreammoods.com

Pregnant

To dream that you are pregnant symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. Being pregnant in your dream may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal. Alternatively, if you are trying to get pregnant, then the dream may be a wish fulfillment. If you are not trying to get pregnant, but dream that you are, then it symbolizes fear of new responsibilities.

Best Answer

It symbolizes some aspect of yourself, or an aspect of your personal life is growing and developing. It can also mean the birth of a new idea or goal in your life.

Best Answer

Not a clue, I used to have the same dream, but it did not mean anything at the time.

Best Answer

you want a baby

Best Answer

You want to be pregnant. Possibly...

Best Answer

uhh thats a negative.

Best Answer

Then idk

Best Answer