In my dream I glanced at him as if I knew he was going to turn. And told him, "bye *******," in a playful matter and a giggle. He turned and looked at me, with a smile and simply told me "bye" in a tone that made me feel secure. I woke up and thought to myself what a perfect dream... {The guy in the dream is a friend that I have known him for 8 years. He's that guy thats all tough when he's with his friends, but when with me he is so loving, cuddly, and playful. He's the perfect guy I would date, but I wouldn't ever bring him around my friends unless I knew it was something for sure such as having been dating for at least 6 months.. Just when I felt comfortable with him knowing more then just me. Having him meet my world. And he feels the same as I do.}
won619der won619der 22-25 7 Answers Jan 11, 2011

it might mean its the end of the frendshihp begining of a relationship with each other like saying bye to you friend hello to you lover?

Best Answer

THIS GUY IN YOUR DREAM IS POLITE. YOU MAY WANT TO EXAMINE YOURSELF.

Best Answer

Sigmund Freud spent years and years trying to nail down dream psychology. And after all of that he concluded that it all boiled down to 7 words: "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" True story.

Best Answer