So I took em off. Any one decipher this? True story btw.
LizzeeB LizzeeB 18-21, F 7 Answers Jul 22, 2012

lol!

Best Answer

It,s kind of like the dream I had when a crossing guard told me it was going to be awhile before crossing.She asked me if I would like to chip in two dollars for pizza,along with everyone else waiting.I told her that I did not want to because I was afraid that the light would change before the pizza arrived.She said,"That,s okay you can cross now."

Best Answer

You feel rushed in daily life... and want to be perfect. But, have fears of under performing (that is my reading)

Best Answer

There are many possibilities to the meaning of your dream. If you're really curios for the real meaning you'll have to really search inside your head. The first thing that came to my mind was you are getting angry at silly problems you could fix easily. Just take the socks off and you'll be fine.

Best Answer

I love these kinds of dreams. I also love when I dream that I got up and got ready for work, and made my lunch and THEN the alarm goes off telling me I have to do it all over again. Sorry, I can't interpret your dream. I think it is just one of those dreams meant to frustrate and annoy us.

Best Answer