LAGIGLES213 LAGIGLES213 26-30 8 Answers Feb 6, 2009

Don't bury him in the Pet Semetary. Sometimes dead is better.

Best Answer

Good question. My answer is:<br />
YOUR DREAM IS CALLED A DREAM AND IT'S THIS THING THAT HAPPENS AT NIGHT WHEN YOU'RE ASLEEP AND IT COMBINES THINGS THAT ARE IN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS OR THINGS YOU DID DURING THE DAY AND SOMETIMES THEY CAN INCLUDE THINGS YOU'RE AFRAID OF LIKE YOUR KID DYING AND THAT'S A PERFECTLY NORMAL THING TO DREAM ABOUT AND YOUR STATEMENT WAS NOT A QUESTION AT ALL SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING AT.<br />
?

Best Answer

Perhaps it means: "KEEP THE FRONT GATE SHUT!!!"

Best Answer

How frightening that must of been for you. I believe that dreams warn us or tells us what might be. I think in this dream, it is letting you know to teach crossing a street safety etc.. Talk to your child about safety. Not to run in the street. STOP, LOOK & LISTEN at every intersection or anytime you walk into the street. Take your 4yr. old for walks, holding his hand and when you get to an intersection, STOP, LOOK & LISTEN before you cross the street. Make a game out of it. Repeat this often until your child knows what to do and be safe. This will give you peace of mind.

Best Answer

ALL IT IS WAS A DREAM! NOTHING MORE. NOTHING AT ALL TO WORRY ABOUT. I HAVE HAD DREAMS MY FATHER DIED IN THE HOSPITAL YEARS AGO.....HE IS 74, AND STILL WORKING....PEOPLE PUT WAY TOO MUCH ENERGY INTO TRYING TO FIGURE OUT SOME HIDDEN MEANING BEHIND A DREAM....IT'S A RELEASE OF TENSION, ANXIETY, AND FEAR.....SO, JUST RELAX.

Best Answer

Don not think about it too much. It is probably just a dream, and being afraid is what parenting is about. If you are afraid make sure that your child is safe, talk with him and make sure he knows what to do when he leaves the house. Do the cars have good visibility of the house or are there hedges or bushes in the way? Maybe there is something you can do to make it safer.

Best Answer