adapts adapts 18-21, M 10 Answers Oct 8, 2009

Just google it for a dream interpretation....... google knows all, sees all.lol

Best Answer

Most of the answers sound good, pyrefly resonates something with what I think.. Only you can work out your dream.... yes they are symbols... what does water mean to you? and the cliff jumping off it.. look at why you did.. was it to escape from something/one? Go through the dream and ask what each symbol means to you.. and make a note of it.. Remember if you are afraid of heights the fact that you leaped off a cliff or even made it to the cliff.. requires significant strength and courage.. and the water.. was able to absorp and keep you from being hurt by the fall... look into the various situations that are current in your life or in the near future.. it could be your dream maker helping you out.. best of luck.. in what ever it is that you need to face up to...

Best Answer

sounds like you had a nightmare

Best Answer

This my friend, means that you had a dream. Dreams mean nothing. They are mearly a manifestation of thoughts, concious or subconcious. They are not a prelude to anything, nor are they a window to anything. I hope that you will rise above your fear of heights, if that is something that you aspire to do. But if you choose to let it go, that's fine too.<br />
Carry on.<br />
Cheers.

Best Answer

Water means emotions. Perhaps you are going to find the emotional stability and strength to do something you have been scared to do.

Best Answer

Hi adapts<br />
I think dreams are how your mind sorts itself out. Your dream was you playing with the idea of a safe fall. Your fear is very sensible! Nothing kills like gravity! The meaning is confront fears safely.<br />
:)

Best Answer

my best guess is that sometime in the near future, you will have to face your fear head on. It will be your choice to make it.

Best Answer

Dreams usually don't mean anything. Although they can have symbolic meaning. You faced your fear in a dream you had. It sounds like you might be about to face a problem in life that you always tend to avoid. Everybody has problems like that. I tend to avoid and fear situations that deal with getting into relationships and sharing feelings with people, since I've had bad experiences with those types of feelings not being able to be returned and rejection. What do you avoid?

Best Answer

Me too, I've had that dream. I'm not fond of heights. I had that dream mostly after much trauma in my life. Maybe its the fear of heights, or something in your life you can't control.

Best Answer