acastleofglass acastleofglass 36-40, F 11 Answers Mar 23 in Health

I don't need more negativity. If you have nothing helpful to say please keep your comments to yourself. I'm looking for solutions not ridicule.

Best Answer

I presume your trying to kill yourself out of pain or loneliness or something else all together. But what if killing yourself doesn't bring you what your looking for. Example it's horrible on the other side too. There is no coming back to make it better.

Best Answer

Do you want to succeed leaving the ICU and then try to kill yourself again or you want to succeed living?

Best Answer

and still you're able to access the internet ..Hmmm

Best Answer

Why wouldn't I have internet access? My attempt was 2 years ago. Ask don't assume!

Best Answer

succeed with suicide? .....nah, i like company

Best Answer

Succeed in life, or succeed in your next suicide attempt? Because only one of those two has a future I want to be a part of.

Best Answer

I feel your pain for I have been to that point myself and nearly am now but help you I cannot for I could not do that in good conscience sorry.....

Best Answer