krazeedazeekelly krazeedazeekelly 22-25 7 Answers Jun 1, 2012

YES! Regardless of what stage you lost your prenancy it could cause other major health issues! If you want to have more children, u should go, you may become infertile because of it.

Best Answer

thanks for your advise

Best Answer

It might be a good idea. My daughter had a miscarriage at 4 weeks, and thought everything was fine, but not everything had cleared out and a few weeks later, she had to have antibiotics and a D&C to clean out what had begun to decompose inside.

Best Answer

I'm sorry about your loss, hope you're ok, I would go to the doctor just so they can check you over but I'm sure everything will be fine and you won't need any further treatment. Better to know you are safe though :o)

Best Answer

ok thank you for your help

Best Answer

OMG, yes! You could end up with a horrible, life-threatening infection.

Best Answer

Are you having spotting again? Give your doctor a call. It's always better safe than sorry. If you've had a second miscarriage and you get pregnant again the doctors will monitor you closer.

Best Answer