spooky dude!.. what type of items where they? Are they light items that can easily be moved by wind?

Best Answer

No they where hevy items like hampster balls & a box of small plastic tubeing and 2 large hand towles. James

Best Answer

lol.. really spooky. I personally don't believe in ghosts (because I have not had any weird experiences and if I have I probably just brushed it off and did not entertain the possibility of a ghost).

Best Answer

It was unnerving & yes very spooky as it happened at least twice at 11:35Am this morning, I do not necessarily believe in ghosts but I am open minded as to the possibilities of the paranormal or/ extra normal experiences as I can't explain everything I have witnessed through the years. James

Best Answer

If I were you I wouldn't acknowledge their presence cuz if you do they may harass you more.. if you ignore them maybe they'll go away.

Best Answer

Possibly although I don't think the experiance will put me off working there 4 one more week as next week I will be leaveing for a new job as I have worked there for nearly 3 yrs since March 2010. James

Best Answer