Today I was busy sweeping the store room floor, until out of the corner of my eye some items from the table flew at me as if someone had thrown them at me, the strange thing was no one was there, at 1st I thought someone was playing a prank on me and dismissed it as such, until it happened again and then I mentioned it to someone at work and no-one believed me, but I swear that I did not touch the table and I was on the other side of the room when it happened before it happened I felt like there was another presence in the room with me and it got colder, please can someone tell me am I going mad or is there really such a thing as ghosts and if so why are they taunting me I do believe in the paranormal because I have had other experiences that I can't explain. I work in an old blacksmiths/ converted hall or room that is over 100 yrs old having historically pre dating 1912. James
teksing888 teksing888 31-35, M 2 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Hobbies

Good news: Ghosts do not exist, insomuch as being dead folks sticking around in ectoplasmic form.<br />
Bad news: Demons do, and they'll do anything to keep humanity from believing in them, trying to convince them that they *are* ghosts.

Best Answer

Why would a deamon do such things as specialy as I did not perceave any evil pressence in the room at that time, I have since left that place of work since Febuary of this year but not due to this matter, I left to find paied employment.

Best Answer

There are also oddities that occur simply because of physical events we don't understand. Might've been a freak tremor, but I doubt it. Dunno! Just throwin' my two cents in.

Best Answer

Sorry I have not spoken lately I was busy in my new job as a assistant potwasher at the local pub in our village, but I did understand your meaning.

Best Answer

spooky dude!.. what type of items where they? Are they light items that can easily be moved by wind?

Best Answer

No they where hevy items like hampster balls &amp; a box of small plastic tubeing and 2 large hand towles. James

Best Answer

lol.. really spooky. I personally don't believe in ghosts (because I have not had any weird experiences and if I have I probably just brushed it off and did not entertain the possibility of a ghost).

Best Answer

It was unnerving &amp; yes very spooky as it happened at least twice at 11:35Am this morning, I do not necessarily believe in ghosts but I am open minded as to the possibilities of the paranormal or/ extra normal experiences as I can't explain everything I have witnessed through the years. James

Best Answer

If I were you I wouldn't acknowledge their presence cuz if you do they may harass you more.. if you ignore them maybe they'll go away.

Best Answer

Possibly although I don't think the experiance will put me off working there 4 one more week as next week I will be leaveing for a new job as I have worked there for nearly 3 yrs since March 2010. James

Best Answer